Chapter 25

"Alright Sunshine, now throw a punch at me." I widen my eyes and shook my head.

"Just do it." He said rolling his eyes. I threw a punch at his chest and he blocks it, pushing my arm down.

"Ugh." I said slapping my head.

"It takes time. You have to give it a while until you can finally master these skills. That's what makes you a true fighter. It's the practice and energy that defines it. Now, try again."

I threw a punch again, and he blocked it once more.

"Seriously!!!"I threw my head back and groaned. "Okay, one more time." I took a deep breath and looked behind him. "What the-" I began to say, and right when he went to turn, I punched him in the stomach.

"Well, you defiantely have the element of surprise." He chokes out clutching his stomach. Sebastian stood up and pat me on the back.

"Not bad Sunshine, not bad." He said nodding, with a satisfied grin.

***
"What else do you do in this place?" I asked walking around with him.

"I basically just hang out in here. I guess it can be a little tiring at that place and having a place to escape is pretty nice." Sebastian sighed leaning back on his couch.

"You hungry?" He asks looking down at his watch. My stomach growled and I looked down, my face turning a light shade of pink.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said looking up into his brown eyes. He stood up from the couch and lead me into the kitchen.

"Remember how you were Sophia?" He asked me and I nodded. "I thought we could eat pizza, but we should make it from scratch."

"That's sounds like a good idea!" I exclaimed running towards his pantry.

"I always loved making pizza here. My father was Italian and he taught me how to make pizza." He grabbed the ingredients, spreading them onto his counter. We stared in silence until Sebastian finally spoke.

"You know, I had found out you were Sophia before I found the bottles." My eyes widened in suprise.

"You did?!?"

"Yes, I could tell. You kept twirling your hair. I know you do it when you get nervous and bad anxiety. One thing people don't know about me is that I can pick up small things about people- things most people don't ever notice. I guess that was my werewolf power. Plus, I can also read people like a book. I can tell when they're lying. It's nice to have because then I can never put my trust into the wrong hands." I nodded my head in understanding.

"That is nice. Although, I am just ordinary-mundane. There's nothing special about me." I lowered my face and looked at a single crack in the floor. Sebastian places his hand under my chin and makes me look into his gentle brown eyes.

"You are special Brooke. Why do you think you are here? There are so many special things about you that you will never know; unless you so happen to let yourself explore." I smiled into his touch. A look of mischief glistened in my eyes and before Sebastian could react, I took a handful of flour and threw it at his face. He coughs and wiped his eyes.

"Oh okay, I see how it is!" He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "If you want to play dirty, you asked for it." And with those words, he grabbed a handful of flour and chucked it at my face. I spit out the flour, wiping at my mouth. Taking a towel, I wiped my eyes and fell to the ground laughing. I grabbed his leg and pulled him down with me, wanting to take revenge.

"Okay, I really don't want to clean this all up, so let's make the pizza and no more food fighting, okay?" Sebastian said with an arched eyebrow covered in flour.

"Okay." I replied. Deciding I wanted a plain pizza, I just put sauce and a layer of cheese on my dough. Sebastian put a ton of meat on his, but instead of the red sauce I used, he used BBQ. We put the pizzas in the oven and sat on the couch, waiting.

"When do we have to go back?" I asked looking out the window which that light has been dimming in.

"Whenever you feel like it." He replied putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"What if I want to get away more?" I asked thinking of how I didn't want to encounter Emma.

"Then we'll just have to make you a room here." He said with a smile playing on his lips.

The timer beeped and we grabbed out pizzas from the oven, placing them onto the table. Sebastian pulled out my chair for me and did a sarcastic bow.

"M'lady."

"Oh thank you kind sir." I replied back dramatically as I sat down in the chair. He grinned at me and we ate our pizza, enjoying each others company. When we finished, I collapsed on the couch and sighed.

"I like this place. This place doesn't make me feel pressured or intimidated. I feel normal again." I said closing my eyes. "I don't really want to go back yet." I yawned. Checking the clock, I saw that it was past nine.

"You should get some rest.  Would you like to stay here tonight? The couches recline into a bed. I'll sleep on that one." He said pointing to the second couch in the room. I nodded as we pulled the couch out, turning it into a bed. We grabbed extra pillows and blankets and I curled up, hugging the pillow to my chest.

"I'm going to write in my journal,  I like keeping track of the moon phases and constellations. Astronomy fascinates me." He said heading upstairs to grab his book before coming back down. He gazed out the window taking in the beautiful night sky before him. I got up and looked over to see that the first- quarter moon phase was drawn next to a constellation-The Ursa Major.

"That's quite beautiful." I said yawning bigger this time.

"Brooke, you need to go to bed. Get some rest." He said continuing his sketching.

"Alright, Goodnight Sebastian."

"Goodnight Sunshine." I crawled back onto the couch/ bed and finally let the fatigue take over.

A/N: GUYS I'M ALMOST AT 1K!!!I'M SQUEALING. Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate every comment, vote, follow, read, and share you guys have done for me. If you can,  Please Please Please share my book with your friends so I can achieve my goal:1k before 2017!!!! I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading!

Xoxo,
iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-What are you most excited for the holidays?

-What is something you're really good at doing? Do you have a secret talent that not many people know about?

- What is your favorite animal?