Chapter 26

Yawning, I sat up against the bed. I looked around for Sebastian who was sprawled out on his bed, mouth wide open. Soft snores emerged from his mouth and I couldn't help by let out a small laugh. He looked so peaceful. I looked down at my clothes and scrunched up my nose. Deciding I needed to change, I hesitantly shook Sebastain awake who was quite shaken.

"Wha-Oh. What's up Brooke?" He asks stretching out. His mustles rippled through his shirt and I turned away.

"I need to go get stuff at the pack house." I said looking down at my clothes that were still covered in flour.

"I see. Here, let me show you where to go." He said leading me towards the bookshelf. Pulling out the book, it slid open and he led me inside. We closed the bookshelf and walked down the lit up hallway that lead to the Pack house.

"So, there are two ways to get in the house. One is to my room and the other is to the kitchen. I used to sneak down for food all the time. Although, we recently hired new chefs so we can't go through there, since they'll be working. Well, let's go this way. "He turns left and placed an ear to the door.

"Okay, we're good." He says and pressed the door open. We hop onto his bed and he shuts the door, which so happened to be a large painting. I got to open it back up but it wouldn't budge.

"It's a part of the magic." He said smiling. "If you were to remove that painting now, it would just be brick walls." My eyes widened in amazement as we headed outside his room.

"Okay, remember we have training later." He says with a smile and I nod, beginning to turn around.

I walked no more than a few steps before he grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. "You're always welcome at the 'Hideout' spot. It may only open for me, but I can get that changed." He added with a wink before letting me go.

I turned around the hallway and entered my room, throwing on a pair of leggings and a T-Shirt. Just as I began to leave the room, Alexander stops me suddenly.

"Brooke, I think we may have figured out a way to see who's your mate and who's your guardian." I nod slowly. It hasn't really crossed my mind while I was at Sebastian's hideaway place. The place was soothing and I didn't have to worry about much.

"How?" I ask wanting this situation to be over with.

"We are leaving to go see Queen  Madelyn. She is going to have us stay overnight during the Full Moon. It's when her powers are strongest and she can reach into our minds." I sigh and slide down the wall.

"All this is so confusing. I don't even understand this whole mate thing."

"Don't worry. It'll all come in time. I'm sorry I hadn't had time to teach you everything, I've been so busy with 'Alpha' work. My father went missing and I'm trying to do whatever I can to find him..."He takes a deep breath and I wrap my arms around him.

"It's going to be alright Alex." I say, a little upset he hadn't told me sooner. He smiled into our hug as I finally let go of him, placing my arms on his shoulders.

"I would try and help, but it's not like I can turn into a wolf and smell random things to find him." I frown looking at the ground.

"It's alright, I'll keep your 'offer' in mind. Perhaps you could help. Anyway, where is Sebastian at. I need t-oh there he is!"

Footsteps echo off the walls and Sebastian appears next to Alexander.

"You needed to see me?" He asks stepping back to stand beside me. Alexander fills him in on what he told me and closed his eyes, thinking deeply.

"When do we leave?" He asks and Alexander grinned.

"Right now. Don't bother about packing, they have extra stuff for us at the Moon Palace. It shouldn't take us long to get there. "Alexander says leading us through the corridors and out onto the roof. A large helicopter loomed over us, landing swifly. I climbed aboard and buckled myself in next to the window. Sebastian sat next to me, while Alexander sat in the front.

"We should only be there until tomorrow afternoon." Alexander says taking the pilot seat.  It took about a a few hours until a large palace was below us. Alexander landed, letting Sebastian and I get out.

A woman with a silver tiara and blue gown was awaiting us, a soft smile plastered on her face. Her auburn curls popped out with her gorgeous, forest-green eyes.

"Hello, my name is Queen Madelyn, and if you don't mind, please follow me." She lead us through the castle and up a flight of stairs. It swirled up to a tower in which we ended up in.

"The moon's rays will shine here at exactly 5:00p.m." Queen Madelyn says. Since it was December,  the sunlight hours were shorter here. I looked at my watch that read 4:30.

"You guys will lie down on these blankets while I reach into your minds." We all nod lying down. I stared up at the ceiling, lost in my own thoughts.

Why am I even here? Why does this 'mate' thing even matter? Why can't I just choose who I love more ..wait, do I even know who I love more...I think I love-

"It's setting!" A guard shouted snapping me out of my ranting.

"Close your eyes!" The queen dememaded in which we obeyed. A sharp cold sensation pulled at my brain and I got my tounge, withholding the scream. Image after image appeared in my head, faster than the eye could see. My head kept spinning and spinning until I couldn't take it anymore. I gasped and fell to the floor, my breathing heavy.

"Brooke!" Sebastian and Alexander both tell trying to reach me, although they were unable. We were all paralyzed at the moment.

"You guys will get over the aftershock in a moment. Although, your troubles have all been solved. Brooke, I was able to discover who your mate is." She says reaching a hand out towards me. I wiggled my fingers until I got feeling back into them and slowly stood up. Blinking a few times, I tried to take the dizziness away.

"The one who is her mate, is the one unexpected. Yes, you both wanted to keep her safe and both had some sort of feelings toward her which was confusing the mate bond." Queen Madelyn places a hand on my shoulder. "Brooke, I want you to look into both eyes of these young men and I want you to tell me who is your mate." I looked from the light blue eyes towards the soft chocolate brown eyes.

And that was when I knew...

A/N:I'm tired so I'm not going to do a long author's note. So, thanks for reading! Goodnight people♡♡♡

xoxo,
iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-WHO DO YOU THINK IS HER MATE?

-Who would you want as your mate;)

-Has it snowed yet for any of my Northern Hemisphere friends who are now experiencing winter?!?

(It has for me:) Just a little though:D)