Chapter 20

My eyes widened in fear. "Please Sebastain, don't take me back. Please." I look down to see that I'm no longer Sophia, I am myself again.

"Brooke, do you not realize how badly you're tearing my best friend apart?!?" His voice is gentle, but it's shaky.

"I don't care, I'm doing it for his own good." I turn to sit back on the couch and wrap my arms around my legs. I place my head on my knees and look up at Sebastain.

"Well it's not helping him at all. He's broken, even shattered. You're the only one that can fix him." His brown eyes meet my blue ones and I sigh.

"Can't you see, I'm another problem on you guys." Closing my eyes I continue. "I'm weak, helpless even. When Silver attacked me, I could do anything. I almost died." Sebastain stops and placed a hand on my forehead.

"Brooke, how are your hallucinations gone?" He looks at me amazed.

"My best friend is a witch. She and her mom did something to me. Whatever it was, it worked. She also brewed that potion for me so I could hide from you guys. They wanted me to live the life I've always wanted, but I'll obviously never have." My eyes watered up as I spoke. Sebastian sat in silence, apparently deep in thought. He cringed but looked up at me.

"Do you want some water? You look really dehydrated." I nodded softly and he went to fill up a glass of water.

"You know, Alexander really cares about you." He said mixing something into the water. Coming back into the living room, he embraces me in a hug.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." He hands me the water and I begin to drink it, the coolness soothing my headache. "And, I'm also sorry about this. It's for your own good. Know that we care about you too much."

"What do you mean?!?" My heart races as my vision begins to blur. I stumble onto the ground and tears fill up my eyes. He put sleeping powder in my drink!!! I looked up at him one last time, his face filled with pity, before my vision went black. The last thing I heard him say was, 'Please forgive me Brooke. This was Alexander's orders' and I fell into unconsciousness.

***
Sebastian's POV:

I just want to see my best friend happy again. Although this would hurt Brooke, this was my best friend. He was broken, and she needed to mend him. So I decided the best option was to tell him.

'Alexander,are you there?' I mind linked to him.

'Yes, any news?' Alexander answers.

'Yes, I found her. She's alive and in perfect condition. Apparently her best friend is a Witch and they healed her. I don't know how, but that's one less thing you need to worry about.'

'That's good to know. Is she ready to come back yet?'

'No, she didn't even want me to tell you that she's okay. She says that she's just another problem you have to deal with and she says she's weak and doesn't know how to properly defend herself. Brooke thinks this is all her fault.'

'But it's not, how can you convince her?'

'I can't. She's a stubborn one. You can't do anything."

'Well, then you have to give her no choice. Take the sleeping powder you brought and give it to her. Put it in her water or something. I promised her father to take care of her, and I always keep my promises.'

'But Alexander, she doesn't want this'

'It doesn't matter. Carson said that Silver's pack is still tracking her. She has special blood, she needs to stay here, safe with us where we can protect her.'

'Ugh, she's going to hate me for this'

'Please Sebastian, she's my mate...' Alexander pleaded making Sebastian give in.

'Fine, but if she hates me, I'll make you regret it'

'I'll keep that in mind. Thank you Sebastian' And with that, Alexander cut off the link.

"Do you want some water? You look really dehydrated." She slowly nods and I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass. I fill it up and place it on the counter.

"You know, Alexander really cares about you." I say dumping the powder in the water and mixing it in. Thankfully, she doesn't notice. I set the glass down in front of her and embrace her in a hug. A soft spark runs through my body but I ignore it. She didn't seem to notice either.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." I apologize handing her the glass. Watching her gulp it down I add, "And, I'm also sorry about this. It's for your own good. Know that we care about you too much."

She looked at me in betrayal and before she fell completely unconscious I whispered thes words into her ear, 'Please forgive me Brooke. This was Alexander's orders' and she went limp. I picked her up in a cradle and more sparks shot through my arms.

"What the heck?" I muttered. She's not my mate, she's Alexander's, so why is this happening to me? It's probably nothing so I shook it off pretending nothing happened. I brushed some of her hair behind her ear looking at her calm, beautiful sleeping face. She was peaceful as if nothing could harm her in this world. I pressed my lips to her forehead as a sign to say 'Forgive me' for she would hate me and Alexander both for letting us do this to her; bringing her back. I took out the emergency powder that would take me to the Quinn mansion and threw it on the ground.

The world spun around as I landed on the grass in front of the beautiful house. I let Alexander know I was here through mind link and he came out to help me. We brought her back to the room she shared with Scarlett and sat by her bedsite. And now, all we had to do it wait. Wait for her to wake up and wait for her to become furious.

'All we have to do is wait...'

A/N: I honestly updated sooo many times today,  I can't keep track XD I hope you guys liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading and thank you to those who voted, commented, and shared my story. You guys are the best!!!

THE SHIP NAMES ARE:

BRANDER (Alexander and Brooke)

&

BASTIAN (Sebastian and Brooke)

So the real question is...

TEAM BRANDER OR TEAM BASTIAN????

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

xoxo,
iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-What do you think is going on with Sebastian?

-What do you think Brooke is going to do when she wakes up?

-What would YOU do if Sebastian gave you sleeping powder on Alexander's orders? Or would you not have left at all?