Chapter 30

Brooke's POV:

"Yeah, I suppose." I say finishing my food. After the waitress brought us our bill, I reached over to grab it and Sebastain snatched it.

"Uh uh uh." He wags his finger at me, placing a hundred dollar bill in there, plus a tip.

I scowled at him, and he grins. "Sorry Sunshine, I'm the one who's supposed to treat you to dinner, not the other way around." After she took the money, we left and walked outside towards the park. He slowly reaches out for my hand, and looks up at my face to see if it's alright. I nod and our hands entwined, fitting perfectly. His touch gave me comfort,  making me feel like everything would be alright.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as we walked into the park. It was getting darker by the moment, and you could see the sun starting to go down. He lead me to a spot that left me agape.

There were fairy lights everywhere; from surrounding the trees to where a blanket was spread out on the grass. Using his strength, he pulled me down onto the blanket. We layed back, watching the moon finally come out of it's shadow, letting us see the beautiful sight. The stars slowly came out one by one, glimmering in the sky.

"You know," Sebastian began "I really hope you know how much I love you. I mean, I know since we're mates, it kind of rushes things but I can't help what I feel. Brooke, I never thought in a million years that we eould be mates. I thought you and Alex we're ment to be. Honestly, this is the second best thing that has ever happened to me."

"What's the first?" I ask curiously peering into his soft brown eyes.

"Running into you on your first day of school. I knew I had liked you then and there. Brooke, I hadn't liked anyone like that for years...after...after-" He cut his sentence off looking down, eyes a bit watery. I could tell he was trying to calm himself, not wanting to make a fool of himself in front of me. Although, I would still care for him the same as I do now.

"It's okay Sebastain. After what?" I say rubbing his back. He bagan to slowly relax.

"After my mother died, I shut myself out from the world. My Ex-girlfriend ended up being a total bïtćh. She left me for some other guy, and she said that I was too broken and I would never be the same. This was a week after her death and I was still mourning. I had no comfort from anyone, I just hid in my hideout the whole time. Nobody called to check up on me, not even her. I broke up with her when I found out she was cheating on me. But, it's a good thing I broke up with her, because then I get to be with you." Sebastian says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and we peered up at the stars.

"Brooke, I love you so much. You mean so much to me, and I mean it. You brought me out of the shadows and made me feel like I was worth something. You took away my grief and filled the hole in my heart. I call you 'Sunshine' for a reason Brooke. It's because you are the light to my dark cloud. I never want to loose you Brooke. You are so special to me and if anything were to happen to you-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. It may have gone to fast with the mate bond, but I didn't care. I did love him. I guess having werewolf mate can be nice, someone you can rely on. Someone who you can trust and know that they feel the same way as you. I ran my hands through his hair, and yanked it, pulling him closer to me. Our lips moved in sync as the twilight sky surrounded us. I pulled away and rested my head in his.

"Nothing will happen to me Sebastian. I promise." I smile up at him and he gives me a goofy grin.

"Well, so much for taking it slow." He smirks, pecking me on the lips.

"Eh, who cares. We're mates and that's all that matters. Just let the bond take control..."

***

After a few more hours, we head back to the pack house. For the first time in days, Sebastian actually decided to sleep in the pack house. I bid him goodnight, and changed into simple pajamas. A pair of silky pants and a button up shirt. I crawled into my bed, smiling at the date I had with Sebastian.

A few hours into my slumber, I awoke to a hand being placed over my mouth. My eyes widened and I thrashed into the hold I was embraced in. I remove the hand from my mouth and let out a high pitched scream. Running to the door, I reach for the handle but was dragged backwards by a tall man.

"You aren't going anywhere." He chuckles and I swing my fist backwards and he cusses as it met his face. He growls and looks back at two other men and a younger woman I didn't realize that were there. The woman jumped on me and I fell to the ground, my arm scraping something sharp on the woman's jeans. I cry out, seeing the blood trickle down my arm, dripping onto the carpet.

"HELP!" I screamed out and the woman covers my mouth with her hand. My eyes water up, and I try and fight the grip she had on me once more.

"Hurry, by all her screaming she's bound to wake someone up and we aren't going to succeed with the plan!" The woman screeches at the man. "We need to sedate her." She says right as they hear footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. One of the men throws her a syringe with an odd yellowish liquid. I didn't have time to react because the woman immediately plunged the needle into my neck. My whole body was numb and I couldn't feel anything in my body. The woman threw my limp body over her shoulder and we disappeared right when the door opened. The sedate took over, and the whole world around me turned black. 

 All I knew, was that I was getting a one way ticket to hell.

A/N: Hellloooo Guys! I'm back. I am sooo sorry I hadn't updated in a while. I had been very busy in the days leading up to my winter break. It's all good though! Because, I put in a suspenseful chapter. Thank you all so much for reading! I am soooo close to 2K!!!!!!!! I appreciate all the kind feedback you guys have left me as well as the votes. It makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying this story. Anyway, guys...BROOKE AND SEBASTAIN KISSED LIKE OMG...but for real, that wasn't easy to write because I have never had a boyfriend so I had to take the experience from books lol. I'm only in 8th grade so it's not like I need one anyway:)  Who needs a boyfriend when you have food?

#Fries Before Guys

Thank you all so very much for reading and stay tuned for my next update!

xoxo,

iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-What do you think is going to happen to Brooke?

-Anything fun planned for the Holidays?

-What are you looking forward to for the New Years???