Chapter 37

Brooke's POV:

A shiver ran down my spine as Liam unlocked the chains and held me against him.

"It's time my dear." He smiled darkly and grabbed my wrists and held them together tightly. I couldn't let him do this to me. I muster all the strength I have left within me and slam my body against his, taking him off guard. 

"The hell??" He spat angrily as he fell to the ground. I took my chance and ran out of the dungeons and didn't stop to look back. My lungs burned as I sped down the hallways as I tried to piece together a quick escape plan. I will not be a pawn he can use in this game of his. 

"Get her!!" I hear Liam shout and footsteps began to echo behind me. Picking up my pace, I made a sharp turn around a stone wall and kept sprinting. I ignored the sharp pains throbbing within my abdomen and didn't stop. 

"Dammit!" I cursed, realizing I didn't know where I was anymore. This place was a maze and I had just got myself lost back in the center of it. I made a few turns to the left and to the right until I found myself wound up in a dead end. This was not good...I went to turn back around and find another way out when Liam made his way to me and pinned me against the wall. 

"You're not getting away this time." He growled and kicked my leg against the wall until he heard a loud crack. I screamed in agony and fell the the floor. He scooped me up in his arms and made his way back to his chambers. I tried holding my breath to focus my body on something other than the pain radiating from my now broken leg. 

Liam frowned as he saw the agony reflecting from my face. "It didn't have to come to this. If you would have just been good and did as I told you, you would be perfectly fine right now."

"You're an asshole." I choked out and winced as my leg was shot with pain. He said nothing but acknowledged my insult with a smile as he walked over to the chambers he set up for me and strapped me against the bed. Two doctors, a male and a female, stood there waiting with equipment for the ceremony about to take place.

"You know when you're stopping the blood drainage, correct?" Liam asked the doctors.

"Yes sir. We'll let you know right when it's time to change her." The male said darkly. Looking at my leg, he can see the discoloration coming from the break. He smiles, "Oh honey, your poor leg. As soon as you're turned, it will heal itself right up and you'll be good as new. You'll just have to endure just a bit of pain until then." I swallow my pride and do not respond to him. There was nothing I could do now.

"Let us begin then". Liam initiates the ceremony and the female sticks the needle in my right arm's vein. Blood flows through the tube and into a bag laying beside me. My vision starts to blur and I start to feel light headed. Cold sweat starts to form on my head and my hearing starts to go out. All I could think about was Sebastian. What I would give to see him again...What I would give to just live a normal life and have a normal relationship with the boy I love. 

"The process should be finished within the next half hour". The female says watching the blood flow into the bag. "Then, it will be time." I snap back to reality and try to focus my thoughts into what I could do to escape my way through this situation. There has to be some sort of loophole...right??? 

I managed to get one last thing out before I lost track of my thoughts and just laid there until my vision went in and out. 

"I love you Sebastian". I whispered to myself as my eyes began to shut.

Before I knew it, I was engulfed in darkness.

Sebastian's POV

"Sebastian wait!!" Rachel yelled as my back turned to my friends.