Chapter 27

Swallowing, I looked up at the two nervous young men. They may have just met me a few months ago, but this is big for them. It's a mate. Your other half. It is your destiny. Taking a deep breath, I said the name.

"It's Sebastain." I say letting his name roll of my tounge. His nervousness quickly faded away and was replaced with happiness.

"I-I'm...I really don't know what to say.  Honestly, I thought it would have been Alex." He grinned at me and I turn to Alexander who had a knowing look.

"You knew, didn't you." He nodded.

"Scarlett has the power to see the future. She told me that the unexpected was to happen and I just could tell. I knew I had feelings toward you, but I knew I didn't love you. In the beginning, I thought I had, but in reality, I had just wanted to protect you. That's all I ever wanted for you. I kept pushing you away and no matter how much I wanted to be your mate, I didn't deserve you. Brooke, I was being selfish. I never thought about others, and I never thought about how Sebastain may feel. I'm glad it's him over me and I'm more than happy to be your guardian." He turns away with his hands in his pockets,  a frown plastered on his face.

I sighed and went to go after him but an arm took hold of my own.

"He'll be fine. Alex just needs to be alone for now." Sebastian wraps an arm around my shoulder and we stand there in silence.

Queen Madelyn smiled at us, stepping toward. "You guys can take this portal dust. It came from the Moon, Luna. Think of where you want to go, and it'll take you." We nod and grabbed a hold of the dust.

"What about Alexander?" I ask looking at the Queen.

"He'll come back when he's ready." She replied, standing up straighter. Sebastian and I exchanged a glance, appearing that we were thinking the same thing. I threw the powder on the ground and we fell through the portal. Gasping, I fell to the floor groaning, Sebastain at my side. Looking around at my surroundings, I notice we were back at Sebastian's hideout.

"You okay?" He asks as I stagger up.

"Yeah, just a little harder of a fall than I anticipated."I reply clutching the side of the wall. "How about you?"

"Fine, I'm all good." An idea pops in his head and he sprints upstairs, me trying to catch up to him.

"Where are you going?!?" I ask, running after him.

"Look." He says pointing to a book on his bookshelf. Pulling out the book, he handed it to me. It read: The Undiscovered Secrets About Mates.

"What is this?" I ask rubbing my hand over the cover.

"A book." He says smirking. I punch his arm and he backs away. "Okay, okay. It's a book my father gave me a while back. It's the only copy and this book tells you things about mates that most werewolves will never know. That is how it got its title. That is why it's undiscovered..." He says, removing the book from my hand. Sebastian places it on the desk and flips it to page forty-eight.

"Now this, this is what I've been looking toward to the most. I've been so excited for a mate, just so I can try this out." He says pointing at the page. The chapter read: Mate Telepathy.

"This shows how mates can talk to each other telepathically. Then we can speak to each other anytime, of any day. Although, it is a difficult skill to master so we'll have to practice. But then, I'll always know if you're okay. Then I can find you if something were to ever happen." He smiled at me pointing at the page.

"That's really awesome." I say scanning the page. We sat in silence as I read the page. I looked up to see Sebastian deep in thought.

"Brooke, I know that this mate thing is all confusing. I want to make it as normal for you as possible. So, Sunshine, would you like to be my girlfriend? This way, we can forget about the whole mate thing and pretend that we are normal beings. And, that you aren't forced to love me, even though I have really strong feelings about you." He says, staring into my eyes. Smiling, I looked up at him.

"I would never push you away. And, I accept. I would love to be your girlfriend." I grabbed his hands and this time there was no spark. Although, I felt the longing need to stay with him.

"It means so much to me that you want to make this seen normal for me. You understand me in a way nobody ever has, and that's why I have feelings for you." He engulfs me in a hug and I relax into it, letting the comfort take over.

-----------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS! I'm sorry that this chapter was kinda suckyyyy. Just a bit tired right now. Wellllll, anyway I hope you guys at happy with who her mate is:))) I had this planned out for a while. That's what I meant by big plot twist. But, don't worry, THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER. But, it's probably going to be a while...So, I know some of you guys skip author notes (Don't worry I do it sometimes myself) so I'm going to wrap it up. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I APPECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Any TEEN WOLF fans? I'm almost finished with Season 5 and I can suffer with the rest of you on Season 6. (I ♡ my Stiles)

QUESTIONAIRE-

-Any good TV shows?

(I want to watch TVD and PPL soooo badly.)

-Are you mad Sebastian's her mate?

-What do you think of Alexander? What's he going to do?