Chapter 31

Sebastian's POV:

I was awoken from my peaceful dream as I heard a blood curling scream.

Brooke.

I jumped out of bed, throwing the sheets carelessly aside, and ran to the door. Throwing it open, I rushed to her room, and went to turn the delicate doornob. When I entered, my heart dropped to see her disappearing  with a few men and a woman who had Brooke thrown over her shoulders. I looked down to see a small pool of fresh blood. Dropping to my knees, I let my knees buckle and I dropped to the floor, my head in my hands.

"Sebastian? What happened???" My father appeared in the doorway, resting a soothing hand on my shoulder.

"She's gone." I whispered. "They took her."

"Wait, who took her?" My father knelt down in front of me, looking seriously into my eyes. I remembered the last thing I saw when she disappeared was the silver tattoos that wrapped around their shoulder.

Gulping, I respond to his question. "Silver's pack...They're going to hurt her." I put my face in my hands and sigh. Stop it Sebastian. Man up! I need to start a search party immediately...

"It's going to be okay. I'll contact Alpha Quinn and Alexander and we can see what we can do. But for now, just know that everything will be okay in the end." He pat my back and he pulled me up. "Come on son, we'll find her."

Alexander's POV:

I looked at my mate with a smile, I may have just met her, but she means the world to me. Annabelle. Annie is such a kind-hearted soul. I learned many things about her, things people will never know about their princess.

"Alex, I-" My beloved Annie falls over and clutches her chest. She screamed out in agony, and I place my arm around her waist to stabilize her.

"Annie, what's wrong?!?" I exclaim and she gasps.

"Something's wrong!" Annie has visions. But, her kind of visions are nothing like Scarlett's. Annie's are darker, where she can tell when bad things happen. She stares out into nothingness, seeing the horrific vision. Annie takes in a large intake of air and focuses her eyes on me.

"Brooke...She's been taken by Silver's pack." My eyes widened in shock.

"What! Oh my god." I place a hand on my head and begin to cuss.

"I was her protector, her guardian and I failed her." Sitting on the couch, I scratch my head and sigh. My heaf begins to throb and I let the mind-link go into place.

"ALEXANDER WILLIAM QUINN I DON'T CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE RIGHT NOW BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE PACK HOUSE RIGHT THIS INSTANT." Sebastian's angry voice boomed in my head. I've seen him angry before, but this wasn't all anger. It was anger laced with worry and heartache. His mate had gone missing, and she was under my protection, in which I wasn't able to be there for her.

"I know. I'm on my way.  Don't worry, we'll find her." I respond to his anxious words in attempt to calm him down.

"We need to hurry." Sebastian says a bit calmer. "They know about her blood type. Silver knows that she can carry powerful offspring. I don't want her to go through any of that and I don't want to loose her forever. Because once she is turned and branded with the tattoo, she is bound to that pack and if she leaves, death is the penalty. Please Alex, please. Hurry." That was the last of him I heard as he cut of the link.

Annie and I rushed into the palace, skimming the marble floors with our shoes, running towards the study. She grabbed my hand as she opened a portal from the ring on her finger. We jumped in, landing on the floor of the pack house.

"Thank god you're here." Sebastian's father saw us, and dragged Annie and I to the last door on the right of the hall, where we usually discussed battle plans. Sebastian was there staring out of the window, hands folded neatly behind his back. There was a table behind Sebastian that sat fifteen people.  My parents were among those people along with Carson and Scarlett who were currently seated next to each other.

"Good, you're all here. Take a seat." My father addresses Annie and I as we took a seat next to him.  Sebastian looked grim as he also took an empty seat beside my father.

"Now,  this meeting is to address the disappearance of Brooklyn Woods, our future second in command's mate. We are here to come up with a plan to rescue het, and possibly any others that were taken captive." Murmurs erupted around the table as they pondered over the idea.

"Everyone, please calm down. We can discuss that matter later but what matters most is saving Brooke." My father stood up, gesturing for Sebastian to as well.

"Sebastian, could you please explain to us what happend from when you entered Brooke's room?"

Sebastian looked up, peering at the fifteen pairs of eyes set on him.  He sighed,  and began to explain the inevitable. "Well, just like you all heard, I heard the scream that richoched off the walls and into my room. I could tell it was Brooke's and rushed to her room. There were crashing nosies and harsh whispering among her captors and as I reached the door-"Sebastian gulped trying to contain himself. His sadness quickly turned to anger and he began to raise his voice. "She was knocked out, thrown over a woman's shoulder. A cut was seen from across her arm, a pool of blood left on the floor as evidence. Then they disappeared, without a trace."

Sebastian paced around the room until her finally stopped. "Members of the Silvertooth pack, we will find Brooke. And as a warning to Silver, he'll wish he never messed with us. I'll make his life hell if that's the last thing I do. And if he harms Brooke in any way...Blood for Blood."

Sebastian turned around at us, a dark expression plastered on his face.

"And may the battle begin..."

A/N:HELLLLOOOOO GUYS! I updated, yayyy! I hope you guys are just as excited as I am for the holidays♡ I'm super pumped to see my fam and eat good food and guess what's inside each present like I do every year. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I thank each and every one of you who have been supporting me through this book. Lots of love towards you😘😍😘

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT UPDATEEEE!

xoxo,
iiFor3v3rWrit3r

QUESTIONAIRE:

-What is your favorite Christmasy food?

-What are the top three things you are wishing for, for the holidays?

-What's your favorite holiday tradition?