Danisnotonfire™// I'm ill

I love this sm ^^

"(Y/n), please let me in" Dan soothes in the same calm tone he always does as he pushes on the bathroom door.

"I'm not who I used to be! I'm basically dead already." You shout back and slide down the door, grunting as you hit the cold floor.

"I don't care, I still love you" he whispers as he tries to stop his voice from breaking and continues to keep pushing the door.

"Dan, It's best you never see me again, I want you to remember me before the disease"  You mutter but begin to choke on your word's as you feel like someones gripping tightly on your throat.

You didn't really want him to leave, You both knew that if he left you'd give up on yourself but at the same time you wanted to give up on yourself.

"You can't let this get the better of you" He argues with you and you soon hear a thud which you assume is him kicking something in anger.

"Fine" you start to cry as you move your weak, limp body away from the door so Dan could enter.

The door opens, Dan slips in and hesitantly sits next to you on the cold tile floor.

"Look at me"Dan orders as you hide your head in your hands so he couldn't see the embarrassment on your face.

"No" you whisper and brig your knees closer to your chest as panic begins to rip your mind apart.

"Look at me!" Dan shouts as he grows increasingly irritable at you being so stubborn.

"No!" You should back and bury your head into your knees.

"(Y/n), please" Dan beings to plead with you and rubs your back supportively.

"I'm ugly" you whimper and trace your fingers over your now bald head that was minutes ago covered with miss-formed clumps of hair.

"You're still beautiful to me" he tries to support you as you continue to break down next to him.

"How?" You question in disbelief as you stare up at him with a tear stained face that's beginning to look swollen.

"I don't care what you look like, baby" Dan smiles sweetly and wraps his arms protectively around your frail body.

"Thank you" You whimper and melt into Dan's warm embrace, something you've found yourself doing more and more recently.

"it's the truth" Dan rubs your again, like he usually does and softly places loving kisses your head.

"I look like I've escaped from a concentration camp" you chuckle as an ounce of sadness leaves you.

"hottest concentration camp survivor I've ever seen." Dan wiggles his eyebrows at you suggestively in an attempt to keep your mood positive.

"I'm sorry for being such a mess" You look down at the floor and try to pretend that the hair scattered on the floor is still on your head.

"No, No, No... Don't be sorry for anything love, you haven't done anything wrong" He starts to rub circles in your back which begins to relax you, making you smile.

"I love you, Dan... thank you for not letting the break us." You beam up at him as you start to get lost in his eyes.

"I love you too, nothing is going to break us" He reassures you and places two fingers softly under your chin.

"Till death do us part" You reply as Dan tenderly laces your hands together.

"Till death due us part" Dan nods and places a quick kiss softly on your chapped lips.

---

Three updates in two days?

I guess that means I'm back :)