Nfkrz//fuck you❀ {nsfw}

****** LMAO minor smut warning for all you Christian lads out there ******

You breathe in sharply as the bell shrieks alerting you that it's the end of class.

Fucking finally

You quickly fling your bag over your shoulder and feel the hard slap of your laptop on your back, perhaps that wasn't the best idea.

As you push and shove your way through the hallways you exchange a considerable amount of curse words and dirty looks.

Keeping your head down you look at the floor as your shoulder collides with someone's chest causing you to drop some books on the floor.

You groan in frustration as you raise your head, ready to yell at the person in your way.

But,

it's him.

So, of course, you're left with nothing to say and fluffy vision.

You gulp and try to avoid the harsh stare of the taller boy.

You drop to your knees and struggle to pick up the books because He's sliding them around with his feet.

"Roman will you just let me pick up my fucking books?" you snap at him as your eyes begin to well up slightly.

"Always liked seeing you from this angle" He removes his foot as you scrape them up into your arms.

You stumble to your feet and shove your books into your bag so you don't drop them again.

You try to walk past him but he steps in front of you again.

"Look at me" he growls and lifts your chin up with two of his fingers.

You shudder slightly and allow your eyes to finally meet his.

The last time you saw him he was sat in his apartment crying into a bottle of half drank vodka.

"What the fuck do you want?" you spit as you try your best to bite back your tears.

"You left me" he snarls bitterly and presses one of his kneecaps in between your legs.

Something snaps, suddenly you weren't going crying anymore and instead you wanted to rip his fucking head off.

You clench your jaw as you bawl your hands into fists, your knuckles turning white.

"You still love her" you feel vomit rise in the back of your throat at the thought of Roman going back to her.

"I was still heartbroken when we got together" Roman shouts as he pounds one of his fits into the locker next to you.

You gasp slightly as his knee travels further up your legs and eventually reaches your thighs.

This is how arguments would always go with you two. One of you would cry, the other would be mad and you'd somehow end up having sex.

"just let me go, Roman" your cheeks flush a light pink as the feeling of his breath trickles down your neck.

"I have a feeling you don't want me to" he smirks and grazes his lips over the top of your collarbones.

"Roman" you stutter out as he starts to bite and suck at the visible skin on your neck.

At this point, everyone else in the hallway had gone to their next lecture or had gone out for lunch.

"I've missed you so badly baby" he slowly traces his fingers up your thighs until he reaches your underwear.

"lace?" he questions in a surprised tone as he begins to trace his fingers up and down your clit.