Ker-plash

GUYS IM SO PISSED, I HAD SO MUCH IN THE FIRST CHAPTER, BUT IT ALL GOT DELETED AND I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT SO THATS WHY THE CHAPTER ENDED SO AWKWARD! SORRY!

The neighbors will be gone for a week or two on vacation in the bahamas, lucky bitches! i wish i could go to the bahamas, thatd be boss...id like to go with a family but guess what! i dont have one. But you dont need to hear my pity story yet, if you hear it youll treat me difrently, i know you will. Everyone id ever tell always does, thats why i never tell what happened to any one any more.

i jump out of the shower, dry off and head down stairs. i walk to the back door to leave, but the TV is screaming my name. I mean, if im already here why not?... and i turn on the romote.

"Beep Beep Beep" my alarm clocks screams into my ear

"shut up!" i mumble before smashing it with my fist. Oops. ughhhh school, school is like love, at first its great, its all sunshine and rainbows, but then as it turns the corner to enter the second week, it all becomes a catrosiphie. Homework, tests, detention. all things i get daily.

i grab a pair of high waisted light shorts, with a blue,orange, red, and pink indian printed crop top with a spiderweb back. i brush my black long hair back, and put a little bit of makeup on my face. Unlike my best friend Lydia, i dont make my face look like a coloring book. I grab my light gray back pack and jump into my cherry red pick up truck and head to HELL.

heads turn my way as i pull into the parking lot, blasting my country music. i flip some people the finger who are still staringat me. I jump out, adjusting my rings. The first one is silver, with shamerocksprinted on it. the other one is an arrow that twists three times around my finger. Latly on the other hand i have a gold one that has half of a moon on top, on the bottom it has a star, Both embeded with dimonds. These are not just random rings, they each serve an important purpose. The shamerock one protects me from other supernaturals finding me, masking my scent. The arrow turns into a knife, or other weapons of my wish, lastly the moon and star one helps me to stay in control on the full moons.

I make my way over to my locker and place my books in my bag and shut the locker door right as Lydia loops her arm around my elbow and pulls me towards our first peiod class.

" Me, You, and Allison sleep over tomorrow?" she says, not really asking, more like demanding

"Sure, your house or hers?"

"How about yours?" she asks, already knowing what the answer will be

"I already told you, My parents are the biggest bitches alive. You dont want to go there, besides bothof your houses are bigger and cooler then mine."

"Fine,I'll ask allison at lunch and your coming to the lacrosse game tonight, right?"

"wouldnt dream of missing it." i respond sarcasticlly, heading towards my seat

She takes her seat in the front as i take mine in the back. I choose this, i would never willing seat in the front, closer to the teacher. As where lydia gets as close as possible.

Today better go by quick or I'm ditchin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"GO JACKSON!!!WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" lydia screeches into my ear as jackson scores a goal, god she has one killer scream. I hear rustles by the woods and glance in that direction, Derek Hale walks out. 'Way to be stealthy Derek' i think to myself as a blonde walks out, hot on his heels, heading towards the gym. She looks like one big Slut! I tap lydia and allsion on the shoulder,