Story Time

No one moves, They're too afraid to. Charlie rises from the tub. All emotions demoted of her face. The only thing noticeable are her eyes. She stands in front of all of them, not looking at any one. It looks like she is spacing out, like she does so many times in school.

"Charlie?" Derek hesitates, but ends up saying something non the less.

"Did you know, 4 years ago. I attacked and killed a school teacher. She was only 31 years old, it happened in Alaska. And every one assumed it was just a normal wolf. The ignorance of the villagers was almost unsettling. That was the first time I realized how dumb people were. Werewolves have been on this world almost longer then humans have, and they still don't know about us." Everyone stares at her with confusion.

"Why are you telling us this Charlie?" Deaton asks this time.

'I've only told one human about me before. About what I am." She laughs a bit before continuing. "She became a hunter once I told her. She said, that she couldn't be near me, near such a monster. Then she tried to kill me. So I killed her. Survival of the fittest right?" Everyone stares at her, not knowing what to say. But they don't need to, she keeps going. Her face darkens and her voice lowers.

"Which is why you must understand why I'm doing this, why it has to be done. No hunter, No human, can know about this. Only the true pack members." Everyone has their eyes scrunched up, what the fuck is she talking about?

"Charlie, I think you need to sit down." Isaac says, concerned. He grab a chair and nudges it closer to her.

"I don't think that's necessary." She says, smiling at Isaac, not her normal, warming, heart filling smile. Oh no, this one is much more cynical. She presses down on her ring, and it grows into the small spear. Everyone is speechless, not knowing what to do, nor what she is about to do.

Their thoughts are answered as she lunges at Allison, the spear aiming at the young hunters throat.

-//-