Temper

I grab my phone, and I call up Stiles.

"Ring- ." The line beeps three times telling me that I have no service.

"Can my luck get any worse?" I ask my self, I just definitely didn't think anyone would respond.

"I think we could make that happen." I twist my body around, the alpha pack. Why why why?!? My eyes start to look around them, trying to figure out how to escape psychopaths with an agenda. No luck so far, they're surrounding me.

"How are you Charlie, we haven't seen each other in quite some time.

"Well, Alpha's trying to kidnap me wasn't really my number one priority of the day, but other then that? Peachy." I snap back, bringing a smile to deucalin's face.

"I see your the same kid from our last encounter."

"That's where your wrong Duke, I'm not a kid anymore. So go screw yourself." I give him a smirk, looking to the side of my truck searching over anything that could be useful in defending myself.

"How bout you come with us peacefully this time, we just have to go over a few tests and then you will join our pack." I look at him, he still thinks I'm an Alpha. I never got the chance to tell him last time.

"Well hate to burst your psychotic bubble, but I'm not an alpha, never was." I tell him, waiting for his reaction, he only gives me an uncertain smirk.

You're lying. Show me you're eyes."

"Sorry, that's a no go, I only show them to my boy friends." I shrug my shoulder, making the shoeless Kali let out a huff of laughter.

"She's obviously lying." I turn myself to her.

"Or I'm not, 50-50 chance, but if you test me I will make sure your the first Alpha I break in half." I spit out giving her a sickly sweet smile, I look to her left coming to see two new identical installments of the pack.

"I see you got your self some new bitches." Deacualin doesn't retaliate with anger.

"Ethan, Aidan. Show her." They simple nod, and then they do something that may be disturbing to most. One gets down on all fours, what are they doing? Ew, one of them slams his hand down on the others back and they start... to merge.

"Oh come on! This is a sex free zone guys!" No one even cracks a smile. I miss Stiles...

The two boys finish their weird thing and stand up, yoah.

"That's un fair! That thing is like twenty times my size! Can't I just take on barefoot freak?" I gesture to Kali, getting her to snarl. But Deacualin puts his hand up to stop her.

"That's right, stay down pet." I pester her, as long as she won't come at me might as well have some fun.

"Just show me your eyes Charlie and I won't have the twins make you."

"Wait Wait, let me get this straight. You think they can beat me, I don't know if you remember but last time I nearly killed your whole pack." I counter, surprised he would even want to risk two very unique members.

"If you truly aren't an Alpha, that's what I don't understand, you could have easily become an Alpha and increased your strength with every extra one you killed, so why didn't you?" I roll my eyes at him.

"How has this not gone through that thick skull of yours, I'm not in it for the power, and I prefer being an omega. If I was an Alpha Omega, every time I stepped on someone else's territory they would attack me."

"Kill them!" He retaliates.

"Always with violence Duke, what would be the point of that?"

"You would be an Alpha!"

"I would be a killer!"

"You already are!"

"Not on purpose!" I scream back, what is his problem? He walks closer to me, which makes me take two steps back.

"But you liked it, didn't you, when you killed all those people." He tells me more then he asks me. I just shake my head at him, flicking my claws out.

"Command your little doggies to try and stop me." And the mutant freak runs at me. What have I gotten my self into now?

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

Do you like the new cover?

Read Hellbound