Secrets

Derek's eyes go wide as Gerard twists the knife in my stomach, I can't hear my screams, all my ears do is make an annoying ringing sound, like a school bell going off in my head.

He takes it out only to stab me in my left thigh, Derek starts to yell at him,

"Stop it! what did she do to you! stop it!"

Gerard yanks out the knife.

"She didn't tell you? oh, I'm disappointed in you Charlie. You'd think someone you'd tell their 'friend' who their guardian was for years."

Derek's eyes nearly bulged out of his head,

"Guardian?!!?" he questions, looking at me with confusion.

I nod my head weakly. not having the energy to respond with any words.

"Anyways, Charlie," Gerard addressed me,"you might want to shift so you can heal faster, the next round is coming sooner than later."

I refuse to shift in front of anyone. Not after what happened.

"Nope" I whisper

"Why not? what are you hiding?" he mutters, caressing the back if his hand down my cheek.

"No-nothing" I stutter, even Derek is staring at me with curiosity.

"Just once my sweet" he says in a soft familiar voice that Iv come to hate.

"For me?" he adds, this just sets me off! he doesn't just get to waltz back in my life and fuck everything up again!

"I SAID NO!" I roar, too bad my goal was diminished as soon as I got mad, my eyes shone their color for only their third time in my life. it's my least favorite color~ grey.

My chains break free, and Gerard smiles before slipping out of the room, the pain of my wounds bring me back to human before I face Derek, but it's too late, he's already seen my eyes.

---

COMMENT!
IDEAS??
VOTE!