By by birdy

I walk through the building, its a little darker then the natural light of outside but I still have no trouble seeing everything. I don't dare call out a hello to see if any one is here, I just have a bad feeling. I walk down a granite hall way, at least it looks like granite. I come across 2 doors. Go through the left? Or the right? Left sounds good. I creak open the door, peaking inside a dark closet. Suddenly I hear the slapping of feet coming my way. I quickly jump onto the other side of the door and pull it closed. Now I cant see a damn thing.

I sit down on the floor, it smells gross in here, like really gross, like twenty times smelly feet gross. I try to get over it by looking underneath the small space under the door. A figure stands in front of the door, pausing in front of me. But I'm not worried, my ring masks my scent so she wont know I'm in here. I take another look at her as she walks away, no shoes, must be Kali.

As she opens up the right door an closes it, I stand back up, trying to find the light in here, if there is one. I finally come across a cord and pull it downwards. The lights immediately illuminate the room.

I cover my hand over my mouth. Erica! A slightly non alive Erica. Oh God. I stumble my way out of the closet, no wonder it smelled bad. Now don't go thinking I have no soul, I've just dealt with a lot of death, it just numbs me now.

I move onto the next door, opening it and peaking inside. Once I see no one, I step inside, shutting the door quietly behind me. I look down and follow where the hallway leads.

The Alphas, I see all the Alphas. What are they doing here? They move around the room, not knowing I'm here among them. I jog to a corner where they cant see me, only to bump into someone.

I flick my claws out.

"Who are you!?"

"Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm actually here to help you, my name's Braeden. Now lets go."

"Sounds good with me." We start to jog out of the room, but my luck doesn't last. The twins jump right in front of us.

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

Kik: dj_wilmott

And would you guys want a story with another Argent who no one knew about blah blah blah or just some random girl?