A little less conversation a little more action please

I walk up to the bleachers and sit down next to Derek, waiting for the boys to get ready in the locker room. I see a mob of them walk towards it and I say to derek, "there's my cue!" and hop off the benches.

"Good luck!" he yells down as I make my way to the locker room, making sure coach isn't there yet.

I strut in like I own the place, red tight mini dress on with a spider web back, it will easily get there attention.

I walk up to the first guy who's eyes immediately light up as I come into his view. I push him up against the locker, touching his shirtless torso.

Jake-human

Nope. I move on to the next guy I see

Matt-human

Denied, i repeat this process a few more times before I come upon one especially hot guy who pulls me towards him, not the other way around. He grabs me by the waist, my hands on his naked chest.

Jackson-kanimia

Damn! who knew a lizard could be so hot, he pushes his lips against mine, and let me tell you...damn!!! I wink before walking out.

Now we know who it is.

I walk out of the locker room right as coach walls in, I hear him yell,
"Why arnt you boys dressed yet!hurry it up!! Kayden! stop drooling!" I laugh as i make my way out to the bleachers, where Derek should've been.

"Derek?" I yell out, looking around the feild, maybe he just moved spots? doubtful

"Peek-a" an unfamiliar voice echos next to my ear behind me. I twirl around only to be met With blinding pain and an old man
"Boo"