Run

I pace back and forth in my room, how much do I tell the pack? All of it? Nothing? Deucalion won't stop until he gets me, I just thought it would have taken them longer to find me. What'd I do wrong? I picked the most random place to live for a few years. I look around the bare room, I still haven't bought any decorations to make it look like my own. I guess it never will. My eyes do one final sweep around the room before it lands on my one duffle bag. They wouldn't even know I was gone until...what? A day? And then I'd be long gone, other side of the country. I know I could go as far as leaving the U.S but I'v seen others, and this one is definitely the best.

I run around my room, grabbing everything and shoving it into the suitcase, it's easy to zip since my life consists of two pairs of jeans and a few shirts. I take a deep breath before slinging the bag over my shoulder. I open my door slightly, sweeping the front room to make sure no ones awake- it is 3:36 in the morning- so I highly doubt any of the werewolves are up and about.

I quickly walk to the front door, taking one more look at Derek's loft, they're is a pit of regret in my stomach, but I know if I want to keep them all alive, I have to leave. Maybe I'll go to Hawaii, I've only been there once, and I've always wanted to go to New Orleans. Now I'll have the chance. I try to encourage my self not to be a baby about this, but I know I will never have another situation as great as this one. I gently close the door and leave my semi happy life in the dust.

3rd POV (I think)

Derek paces around the room, sneaking glances of his pack who all sit on the L shaped couch, waiting for someone to break the unbearable silence.

"Why would she do this, why would she leave?" Isaac asks no one in particular, concerned about his favorite pack members absence.

"Peter and I think it's the Alpha pack. She never got the chance to tell us what the beef between the two of them are, but once we told her, she went dead white." Derek says to his beta, not understanding why Charlie would leave if he-they, could have protected her.

"Do you think the Alpha pack has already left, in search for her again?" Isaac asks again, the others not wanting to open their own mouths.

"They're is no way that they already know she's gone." Peter says, confirming Derek's own thoughts.

"Then how bout the next time we see these big bad werewolves, we tell them Charlie's gone, then they will leave." Jackson says, All eyes glare at the newest pack member (Hell yeah I'm keeping him in the story!)

"No! Who knows what they would do to her, there is no way we tell the Alpha pack that she left, and if we do learn her location, we bring her back and protect her." Peter half way yells, no way would he give up the location of a girl he considers a little sister to a psychotic pack of blood thirsty werewolves.

"Then it's settled, we find Charlie." Stiles speaks up for the first time, and tells the rest of them his plan.

-//-

Charlie POV:

I tear down the highway, blasting the music to drown out my thoughts, but my old truck makes a weird hissing noise and slows until it comes to a complete stop. I lean my head back,

"God, Why do you hate me so much?" I look up at the top of my ceiling. I haul my self out after grabbing a flashlight out of my middle console. I pop open my hood and peer in, other then the mass amount of grease it looks good to me. I shut it, walking around my car,

"What the hell happened?" I mumble to myself, that's right, I talk to my self now. Don't judge, I'm lonely. I take out my flip phone but my inner battle between calling for help or walking stops abruptly as a snap echos to my ears, coming from the woods.

My gaze lands on the sign, "Goodbye Beacon Hills, next town over - 56 miles-"

"Great, so I'm in the middle of freaking no where." I take deep breath walking towards the woods,

"Please be a bunny." Another snap vibrates through the forest, slowly coming to the edge of the woods, and once I break through the layer of branches I nearly fall on my ass.... Laughing, a tiny, white and grey bunny runs across my foot, making it's escape from the scary girl who probably is sweating buckets, aka- me.

I let out a huff of laughter and start walking back to my truck. My eyes don't pass over it for more then a second, but once I see it, I snap my gaze back to it. I jog over to my tire, a knife, no bigger then my hand, sticks out of one side. This was no accident, and I'm in the middle of no where, with no one with me or any one who knows where I am....Great.

-//-

I know you love me:)

Comment Read Vote

READ HELLBOUND