I Don't Believe In Faries

There's a moment of silence. You could hear a pin drop or the scuttle of a small mouse running in the walls. Then the shouts come and when I say 'Shouts' I mean screams and yells that could out do a banshee.

"What?!"

"Why didn't you say anything?!"

"Your lieing!"

"Why?!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"This has to be a joke!?"

"It's a joke, isn't it?!"

"SHUT UP!" A fierce growl echoes through the room. Everyone obeys, but then again, they don't have much of a choice. You can't refuse your Alpha.

"Charlie, so help me God, if you don't explain, I will rip you up so badly, the Alphas won't even  recognize-"

"Yoah, Yoah nephew, let's calm down, I'm sure she will explain." Peter tries to calm Derek down, it doesn't exactly work.

"How do we know she will? She already claimed she told us 'everything', twice! How do we know she won't lie again?" This time I speak up.

"Because, now I have no reason to lie! I have nothing more worth hiding!" The room goes silent again. God, now their gonna be all pitiful. I let out an exasperated sigh before I start another explanation.

"When I started hoping around from place to place, I came across a witch-"

"Hold up! Since when are witches real?" Stiles interrupts, whipping his head around the group. If looks could kill, Derek would be digging Stiles grave.

"Longer then werewolves, they're what made the whole supernatural world. I would be happy to explain their history to you-"

"Not now Charlie!" Derek cuts in.

"But of course not now Stiles. Gosh, don't distract me like that." I smirk at him and he lets out a laugh before I continue.

"So, as I was saying, I came across a witch. She had heard of me and my uncontrollable thirst. So she granted me a wish-"

"Like a genie?!"

"Stiles! Shut up!"

"FIne, Sourwolf." I look back at Stiles and nod.

"Ya Stiles, kinda like a genie."

"So what did you wish for?" This time Isaac speaks up.

"That's the million dollar question, isn't it?" I tell them, slumping against the top of my bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I let out a huff of bitter laughter.

"I have no memory of what I wished for. Only the outcome. Which was rather unfortunate." I inform them before taking a snickers off the counter next to me and stuffing it all in mouth at once. Everyone looks confused.

"I'm hungry! And was half dead. Sue me!" I grumble in between bites, only Stiles let's out a giggle before I continue. Harsh crowd.

"Beside the point though. What the witch left out to mention is that whatever I wish for, I get a curse too. Mine was a bit more extreme then most. She soaked my insides with poison. I can inject anyone with the poison, like I did with Enis." Derek doesn't hesitate to talk.

"What does this have to do with dying?" I straighten up and fold my hands like I'm talking to a kindergartner.

"Well, when one ingests poison, Derek, they usually die. Now think if they're whole entire being has soaked in, said poison, for the past 8 years or so. One will die because of that." No one says a thing. The silence remains longer then the first time it came. But one of my friends speak up, who won't even think of the negative sides of life.

"We'll figure something out. It'll be fine." I roll my eyes at Scott.

"Everyday I come closer to Death, soon enough even Lydia will start seeing it."

"We could find another witch! Reverse the spell!"

"And the next curse will be even worse? I'll pass."

"Fine, we could wish for you to stop aging, you would never get close to dying!" I just shake my head.

"Sorry, I stopped believing in the whole Netherland, Peter Pan thing a long time ago." I flash a grin and crawl out of the bed.

"Now unless you would like to see me naked, I suggest you leave. I'm taking a shower." Jackson hesitates before getting up and leaving. I laugh to myself, what a naughty wolf. Just as I'm about to strip, Derek saunters back in.

"By the way, when you feel up to it, we have to go to Deaton, he has an idea on how to retrieve your memory from the night that landed you in the hospital." I nod my head, and pull my shirt off my head, leaving me in a bra and shorts. Derek's eyes widen and I shoo him away.

Teasing him is just to easy.

-//-

Comment vote ideas

Sorry!! School got in the way lol.