Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

"So I'm not a werewolf... is that what your getting at? Cause thats damn near ridiculous." I laugh at Dr. Deaton, do I look stupid or is it just my personality?

"Think about it Charlie, the only thing you have in common with a werewolf is the physical aspects, and not even all of those match up." The vet tries to convince me.

"Ya and if I'm not a werewolf then what the hell am I?"

"I don't know yet." I scoff at him.

"Well whenever you come up with something, call me." My sarcastic tendencies bubble up as I walk out the door, slamming the door shut. Derek wanted to stay with Deaton so I'm on my own.

Who do they think they are? I'm a fricken werewolf, okay? Not something else! Not a kanimia and not the Loch Ness monster!

I stomp my way down the street, my face no doubt red with anger.

Now I have to deal with the alpha pack and accusations of not being a werewolf. I don't need that! I don't need any of that!

I growl in frustration and kick at the air.

"I was going to ask if you need a ride but It's kinda fun to watch you when your angry." A voice startles me from behind, I twist around, seeing a corvette and an aviator wearing Jackson in the front seat. He leans over and pushes the passenger door open, giving me a smile.

"Well get in." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, not arguing. I pull my seatbelt on, he's already going well passed the speed limit, reminding me of how Derek drives.

"Aren't you supposed to hate me?" I question, looking over at him with confusion.

"Why?" He asks, looking as confused as me, just for a different reason.

"Cause I totally scammed you at the club. Got you kidnapped and then never even slept with you." A smile forms on his lips.

"That was still a damn good night, till you left and Stilinski showed up." He pauses before saying another thing.

"And the way I see it, we're kinda even." One of my eyebrows go up.

"In what way?"

"I didn't want to save you from the Alpha pack." I let out a huff of laughter.

"So we're like friendly enemies?" I give him a smirk which he returns.

"Ya I guess." He pulls off his sunglasses, looking at me with his ice blue eyes. I hadn't even realized he stopped the car and pulled to the side of the dirt road.

"I can think of a few things to fix that." His smirk grows wider as I lean towards him, he does the same.

"And what would that be?" He whispers, our lips not more then a breath away.

"I guess I'll just have to show you." I take his lips in mine, climbing over to his side, straddling him. He wraps his arms around my waist.

What a great distraction this is.

He doesn't break the kiss as he pulls me into the back, throwing his shirt over his head and tossing it to the side. I grip the hem of mine and do the same thing, leaving me in my purple bra.

I don't hesitate to unhook his jeans and tug them loose.

Soon enough we're both clothes less.

He grabs my face one last time before shoving inside of me and we move to the beat of the music playing thorough his speakers for the rest of the night.

-//-

Don't worry it's still a Derek Hale fan fic but I figured this will eventually make a good plot for Derek to get all possessive and what not! :)

Comment. Vote. Ideas