Not today wolfy

I rip off Derek's chains before running out of the stupid basement and into the stupid woods to get away from why stupid mistake I just made in front of my stupid old guardian and a stupid werewolf.

"Charlie! Wait! Let me talk to you!" I hear Derek's ruff voice yell from behind me, but I don't stop running, running away is my specialty. I ran for more than 5 years now and I don't plan on stopping, if I do, they will find me. So I continue running until even I'm out of breath and I have more energy then all the werewolves I know. I stop at a cliff that overlooks all of beacon hills. It's beautiful, especially since it's probably around 3am and black as Gerard's soul.

Derek must be in very good shape because only about 8 minutes after my arrival to the cliff, he comes lumbering through the trees, Although he is sweating up buckets. He puts his hand on his knees, bending over to regain his breathing.

He straightens up shortly after,

"Charlie...." he pauses to catch his breath

"What happened...in there?" he asks, his face looks concerned and something I never thought to see on Derek Hale, fear

"Who is that guy...that lunatic?"

"He was my.... basically was my dad... for a while, at least."

Derek is dumbfounded, you'd think I just told him I'm pregnant with his child.

"Then....then why would he do that to you?"

"Because.... He always did.... he never actually loved me.... I believed it for a while but then he started it.." I mutter quietly, knowing well that he could hear me.

Derek walks closer to me, and gently lays his hand on my shoulder,

"Did what?

"After about 2 years of living with him he started to torture me-" I was cut of by Derek.

"Seriously, who the hell is this guy!?"

"Well, if I am correctly informed about your past, you should know him. Gerard Argent."

Derek's face goes pale white, and fear once again captures his expression, but unlike last time, never wavered.

"H-how-" Derek began but I stopped him.

"Derek, I swear to you that I will tell you everything, just not tonight. Call a pack meeting or whatever if you want and I'll give you the whole story this time, no bullshit, I'll even explain my eyes. But just leave me at peace tonight." I ramble on

"Everything?" he questions, not sure if he should trust me when I have never actually told him the real stories an answers, each time I just kinda avoided the actual question and answers I slightly different one.

"Yes, promise."

He nods his head once before asking,

"Let me at least give you a ride." I can't believe he actually dropped the whole thing!

"Fine, let's go"

----

I entered Derek's lift with him...well I guess it's also my loft. I went straight to my room.....unless you consider taking a detour to the liquor cabinet as 'not straight' then no, I had a brief stop.

I'm sitting at the edge of my bed looking at the three bottles of alcohol; vodka, whiskey and brandy. all three weaknesses of mine.

I heard the knob of my door turning and quickly hid the bottles before resuming to my position on the bed.

"Hey, uh just to tell you, Issac and I are gonna be gone reading a detail about the kanimia, We should be back in an hour or two." Derek informs me before taking off.

"An hour is more then enough time to get myself drunk." I mutter to myself before pulling out the bottle of brandy and downing the whole thing in a matter of seconds.

-----

I'm now in my red Lacey bra
And matching undies dancing around the living room blasting ke$ha. I have another bottle of vodka, I already finished 5 other bottles so I brought in reinforcements. That lamp is so pretty! It's all blue and blue.... I giggle to my self silently. iv been told that I am a very loving and crazy drunk and let's not forget touchy.

I hear the door open and someone gasp, I whip around already laughing.

"Issaccclllsss!" I scream, slurring so much I don't even know what I just said, I then leap off the couch I was currently twirling on. He dropped the backpack he had, his eyes looking like a deer in headlights.

"Derek! we have a little problem!" he screams down,

"What?" Derek asks, coming around the corner, only to be semi tackled by me. he didn't actually fall, more like picked me up. I crawled up his back and on to his shoulders before he even knew what was going on.

I pull the titanic move over on him, spreading my arms out as I wrap my legs around him,

"Yooooaahhhh, flyin like a birddddy!" I scream.

Issac walks over to my stack of empty bottles,

"Derek, she should be dead!" he yells, picking up one of the bottles I happily consumed.

"What do you mean?" He questions, walking over to Issac as I play with hair.

"She's had 16 bottles of hard liquor. she should have alcohol poisoning at least."

"Oops! I miscounnnnnted!!" I giggle out, jumping off Derek, pulling out another bottle behind a couch cushion. peach vodka, my fav!

"How you doin?" I ask the bottle before cracking it open and chugging it before Derek or Issac can stop me.

They both rush towards me, Derek reaching me first.

"Come on char, let's take you to bed." He says, dragging me towards my door.

"Noooooo, I wanna go clubbinggggg! I'm wearing the bestest of the bestest outfitssss!" I complain

"Uh, Derek, you got this one? I was gonna go over to stiles house." Issac asks, eyeing me up and down like I'm bat shit crazy.

"Ya ya, go" Derek mutters, then explains to me,

"Charlie, you need to go to bed."

"Noooo! I wanna.... I wanna hooook it uppp with someone! ugh!" I slur at him, as he throws me in my room, shutting the door behind him.

"Sorry, not tonight chuck." he says, thinking he's won, but he's sadly mistaken.

"Oh, un true little wolfy!" I finally able to jumble the right words to say, making myself sound seductive as I inch towards Derek, now it's my turn to look him up and down as I trail my fingers up and down his chiseled body.

He grabs my hand to stop me, but let's go of it just as quick.

"To hell with it, your not gonna remember a damn thing!" he says, before crashing his lips against mine.

-///-

Whattttt?:)

Comment !!
Vote!!
Ideas!?