2

Next morning

The group walked to school. It was cold at 6:30 in the morning even if the sun was shining.

Mollie had her head down into her phone while she walked behind the boys.

"Mollie who got you smiling?" Marco asked trying to get Max started.Max looked at his sister.

"De'Carla." She stated as her smile vanished. She was lying right through her teeth. It was Ronald from the party who was texting her. As soon as she went to sleep he texted her but due to her being sleep she didn't answer it till this morning.

She wondered how he got her number.

She found out that today they had a class together, and none of her brothers were in it so hopefully the two could talk without getting busted. Her daddy said she couldn't have a boyfriend and her brothers loved telling her daddy about the boys that tried to talk to her.

Once they reached school all 16 siblings got into the breakfast line.

-

The 3rd period bell rang. Mollie quietly packed up her stuff and walked to the theater room. She took her seat and sat pretty.

This was supposedly the class Ronald and her shared.

Her wild curls hung in her face while her head rested in her hands. She looked at nothing in particular just day dreaming.

She felt a presence beside her but paid the person no mind until her arm was being pinched.

"Ah." She hissed looking annoyed. Ronald stared at her then cracked a smile showing off his perfect white teeth.

Mollie gave him a closed smiled and went back to looking at her shoes. He made her nervous, well all boys did but knowing that he may have interest in her made it worse.

"I feel chemistry in the room." Their theater teacher spoke. She could feel, notice, or sense anything. It made Mollie roll her eyes.

"Today is going to be a free day. Now you can't just do anything, but just try an keep the noise down." She said going to her computer in the back.

"Mollie?" Ronald's deep voice made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"Yes." She answered sweetly.

"I'm sorry for behaving so mannish Sunday night. That was out of line." He spoke politely.

NUT

Mollie childishly thought.

"It's okay I understand." She was going to say something else but didn't wanna seem to cocky.

"How did you get my number?" She asked curiously. A devilish smirk appeared on his face instantly making Mollie more curious.

"Don't worry about that." He looked down at his phone. It was one of his old flings he used to mess with. Ever since he met Mollie he's been not talking to them.

He wanted Mollie, in more ways than one. Mollie knew he had a interest in her but she wasn't trying to find out. Only because she was scared of rejection.

She sat there quietly just messing with the zipper on her jacket. Everyone else was talking but them, nothing needed to be said.

"You know you're my homeboy's little sister so we gotta keep us on the low." Mollie was taken back by what he meant.

"Us?" She asked.

"Yeah us. What? You don't like me?" Mollie's skin turned pale not knowing what to say.

"I- I do like you. It's just, I don't want you to waste my time Ronald. I've been played so many times, and you're my brothers friend. I don't want to get you killed or beat up bad. I'm not your average girl Ronald, I have problems." She said looking deep into his eyes. She could read him easily like a read 180 book.

"I know, I'm willing to deal with those problems and maybe fix them. We may be starting out fast but I know what I want Mollie and that's you." He said. He was right they were moving fast and Mollie wasn't used to it. She normally talked to the dude at least a couple of weeks first. So now this was a risk to take and she was going to take it.

"Okay, don't play with me Ronald. I'm warning you." Ronald knew she could do way more damage then what her brothers could do so he was going to try and put his all in it.

"I promise I won't." He smiled.

The bell rang signaling them to go to 4th period.

They walked side by side and as soon as they came out the building Max was walking up to them.

"What y'all doing?" He asked.

"I was asking her did she know where you was at." Max looked at Mollie, she began to walk away not wanting to mess up his lie.

It was lunch time for Mollie so she got in line. A boy named Alex, he was hispanic, he was all in her face making her laugh. He was her tutor for Spanish since she had to help her brothers with it. She had to help herself first.

Max and Ronald was passing though. Mollie and Ronald locked eyes. He didn't like the fact that the boy was even talking to her. He didn't want no one talking to his girl. He was upset, Mollie couldn't sense it though. But she would soon.

Rj: so you think it's funny to laugh in other niggas face's? - 11:20

Rj: Imma show you, because what did we just talk about in the last class?-11:20

Rj: meet me in the T hall as soon as you get finished eating. -11:30

By the time 11:35 hit she was finished eating and was kind of worried on what "imma show you" meant. She made her way to the T hall. She opened the door and sure enough there he was leaning up against a locker on his phone. As soon as the door shut behind her his head snapped in her direction.

He motioned for her to come to him. She slowly walked his way. His eyes traveled up and down her body. Today she worked a buttoned up grey fleece pea coat, under it was a long sleeved black polo shirt, khaki pants and some polo boots.

"Who was that nigga?" He asked lowly.

"His name is Alex, he's my Spanish tutor." Her eyes wondered his body taking in his outfit. It consisted of a yellow and white collared shirt, khaki skinny jeans, a Ferragamo belt with wheat colored Timberlands.

He jerked her body towards him. He gripped her face squishing her cheeks making her lips poke out.

"Keep on fucking playing with me Mollie. I don't play about mine." He let go of her face. His fingers left red marks on her pale skin.

"Don't ever do that again." She warned lowly with her head down.

"Or what?" He taunted lifting her chin up with his index finger. She smirked.

She was about the say something but was cut off by the bell.

-

SAVE BY THE BELL! lmao, but yeah a really short chapter.