32

My mind was everywhere at this point. Today was graduation, nothing was in order plus I was still worried about Tyrez. Who hasn't talked to me in about three weeks.

Graduation started at 6 and now it was 5 o'clock and I was still sitting in the hair salon. A simple silk press ain't have to take this damn long.

I still had to go home get dressed, and do my makeup. The twins were with their dad and of course they were coming to the graduation. I was so excited to walk across the stage.

Everything was setting in now.

As soon as she was done with my hair I hopped out the chair, paid and got in my car to drive home. Everyone was running around in the house, it wasn't just me that was graduating. So it was pretty hectic.

Marley, Mark & Marcus, Marco, Manny, Michelangelo, Mars & Marquis, plus me. I honestly couldn't believe half of the household would be gone. My mom was in hysterics every time she seen one of us, I've been trying to avoid her so I can get stuff done.

I pulled my dress out the closet and put it on then laid out my cap and gown so I could put it on when I went to leave. I sat at my vanity and began doing my makeup. As i applied setting powder to my face a facetime call from Tyrez came through. I debated on if i should answer it or not but I did anyway.

"What?" I answered dusting the powder off my face as I set the phone up.

"What are you doing after graduation?" He said laying in his bed. He looked so good. He had a fresh hair cut with a white t-shirt on. I almost fell out.

"Going home why?" I definitely wasn't going to a party, I'm done with those for a while.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat with me, just us. If you ain't have nothing to do." He asked watching me put glitter on my lids.

"I guess so." I smiled once I was finished with my face.

"Let me look at ya." He said. I held the phone at a better angle so he could see my face.

"Damn, but look I'm going to catch you at graduation I gotta get ready." He said and I nodded then ended the call with a smile on my face.

"Mollie you ready?" Mars popped his head in my door.

"Yeah can you put my heels on for me?" I asked sitting on the bed. He kneeled down and buckled my shoes for me.

"Aw my babies let me take a picture." My mom said with a tissue in her hand.

"Mom you have been taking pictures all day you're not-" Mars started

"Shut up and stay right there!" My mom fussed while holding up her camera.

"If y'all riding with me come on!" I said was I walked out my room.

"Wait all the graduates together before y'all leave." My mom said we all wore white and we all looked perfect.

I got in my car with the rest of my brothers and headed to the school wear the ceremony was held at.

I headed to where everyone who was graduating was at and took a seat so they could see who was all here.

"Bitch we did it!" Emma said hugging me.