23

2 days before the twins came home

"Look at you! A fucking mess!" Mollie yelled at Ronald who was heavily intoxicated.

He was sitting on the couch mumbling with bottles around him. Mollie was beyond upset. This was all too much.

She went out to go see Emma and her baby girl. She wasn't gone but just a hour, and she came back to this.

Mollie knew he needed help but he had to want it on his own or he would never get better. It was heart breaking watching him go threw this. Drinking away his problems like this.

"I don't have time for this. I have to get ready for the babies." She said picking up the bottles around him and pouring out the rest he bought. She took his keys and his money before she went upstairs.

Mollie sighed as she sat on the bed wiping her eyes. This was so hard and it was taking a toll on her. She didn't want her kids around this type of stuff.

She took her mind off of it by folding up the rest of their clothes and picking out their outfits for when they pick them up.

-

"For the last time Mo, I said I'm sorry." Ronald begged as she cooked in the kitchen. He had finally sobered up and Mollie was ignoring him.

"You're not fucking sorry Ronald! You knew what you were doing when you did it." She said turning to him.

"I know I have a problem and I'm trying to stop. From the bottom of my heart Mo." He said trying to hug her but she pushed him back.

"If you know you have a damn problem why don't you go get some damn help Ronald? See a therapist, go to rehab or something. I refuse to let my kids grow up around this mess." She said fixing her plate.

"So what you saying is you're going to take my kids away from me?" He said in disbelief.

"Hell yeah! I refuse to let a unfit partner help me raise my kids!" She said back.

"So you're going to let another nigga raise my kids?" He said coming closer to her.

"No, I can raise my kids by myself." She said and it became quiet.

"Look, I love you. I really do but I can't keep on doing this. You can't either, it's not only hurting you but the people around you. You not only have one but two infants that depend on you for everything now. I need you more than ever right now and when you get drunk I feel as if you don't care. I just want you to get better for the kids." She said tucking her lips in, wiping under her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I promise I'll try to get help. I'll try to talk to someone. Please don't cry." It broke his heart seeing her cry and that he was cause of the tears.

They continued to talk it out and about the twins. They looked so much like him. It was going to be a hassle having three Ronald's.

"Hey you go take a bath and go get ready for bed. I'll clean up the kitchen." He said taking her plate and putting it in the sink.

She smiled getting up to go sit in a bubble bath.

-

"So when we go to get them what to do?" Ronald asked laying with Mollie in bed.

"Um I don't know. Whatever comes first." She giggled looking at the bag for them in the corner.

"I'm so ready baby. I can't want to hold them here and not in the hospital." He said snuggling closer to her.

"Me neither." She said and they continued to talk about the babies all night.

-

Short chapter I know, but next chapter y'all will be able to meet the twins