41

I'm so sorry guys. I know I'm always apologizing for updating late but i'm a very inconsistent person. I love writing but I get so tied up into one activity I forget about other things. School was stressing me out since I moved back to public school after thanksgiving break and was struggling to pull my grades up. Plus work, I would say relationship problems as well but my relationship hasn't has any problems. I've just been caught up in it I guess you can say. Having a boyfriend is like haven't a stupid son, for real. But since us a new year, I want to fix my inconsistency and set timers or reminders to do things. I guess that would help. Give me advice to help me remember, what do y'all do?

Sorry for talking so much lmao, enjoy!

-

My alarm rang on my phone as I scrambled to get out of bed. I put my robe on as I walked to the twins room.

To my surprise they were already wide awake just laying in their cribs. Their new thing was rolling over now. All they did was roll on the floor, Roland was trying to fix his legs to crawl but couldn't quite get the hang of it yet.

I changed them one by one and wiped their little faces with a warm towel and proceeded to get them dressed.

There was a knock on the door, it startled me because who was knocking on my door at 6:13 in the morning and why. I looked through the peep hole and it seemed to be covered. I grabbed the empty flower vase off the coffee table by the door and braced myself as I jerked the door open.

"Tyrez!" I yelled as he stood on our front porch with bags.

"Hey my love!" He said pulling me into a hug.

He kissed my lips and rubbed up and down my back. I had missed him so much. I hated being away from him for so long.

"Who brought you home?" I asked as he picked his bags up and walked into our home.

"One of my coworkers, I was sent home due to broken pipes and other shit." He said walking up stairs.

"Language." I said walking behind him.

I watched him go into the twin's room and they babbled to him. He talked to them as he put them in their car seats.

"Daddy missed y'all so much." He kissed all over their face. They laughed gnawing on their little fist.

"Where they going? You gotta work?" He asked me as I sat on our bed.

"No my momma just wanted to take them till the next morning." I said slipping some shoes on.

"That's why you wearing this drunk ass sweatshirt? Trying to hide that bump?" He chuckled deeply.

"It's that noticeable?" I pouted.

"Yes, I'll just take them over there. You know your momma can hear a mouse piss on cotton and her eyes are just as good." He said picking up the carriers and going back downstairs.

"You killing me little one." I spoke rubbing my bump. Even with my extra weight I showed early in both of my pregnancies.

Once Tyrez came back I was already in my big t-shirt and underwear. Hot flashes started to hit me now as well.

"I got a surprise." He said laying besides me placing his hand on my stomach.

"What is it." I said turning to look at him.