31

I'm trying to write a chapter in Too Far Gone but all these ideas are hitting me at once for this book. Bare with me.

Enjoy

-

It was the next morning and here I was knocking on Ronald's door. I was here, just to only get the twins and go home.

He opened the door, his still looked tired and not fully awake yet. He let me in and the twins weren't in their car seat. I followed him to his room, the twins were laying in there little baby holder on his bed.

"I need one of these.Where did you get it?" I asked as he laid down right beside them.

"Target." He mumbled as his eyes closed.

"Come lay with me one last time." He begged as I reached down to pick the kids up.

I know I should've said no but I gave in anyway. I slid in bed right beside him as his arms snaked around me. I️ laid my phone the dresser so I could hear it run if anyone called.

This was how it was supposed to me, this moment felt right. I missed them and as much as I wanted this to happen again I couldn't let myself do it.

I played in his hair as his soft breaths hit my neck making me feel at home than I've ever felt. This is what I wanted, but this is what I did not need.

I laid there too long and ended up dosing off.

It felt like I was only asleep for 5 minute when I woke up to the sound of Rj on the phone.

"Yeah nigga she right here. Fuck you want." It was know that I realized he was on the phone with Tyrez.

"Give me my phone. You doing too much." I said reaching for my phone and he pulled it farther away from me.

"I'm doing too much? Says the one all in my bed." He said loud enough for Tyrez to hear. My mouth dropped, my phone went black meaning he hung up.

"This is exactly why I don't want to be with you. You're always ruining something." I said getting out of the bed.

"Man fuck that, I don't see what I did, you act like all relationships don't go through things. You always giving up." He said bringing the car seats in the room.

"Now you finna go be up under that nigga. You foul Mo, for real." He said looking at me disgusted.

"You did this to me." I pointed at myself while tears formed in my eyes.

"You made me not want to have this with you, it's how you made me feel! Trust me I wanted it just as much as you but i'm over it now. Nothing can change that, I'm sorry." I sniffled picking up a car seat,

"I'm not trying to hear that." Was all he said was he buckled the twins in my car.

I sat in my car, thinking about what I was going to do now. Should I go to Tyrez's house? Should I just call?

I decided to go to his house, it's always better to talk in person. I pulled into his driveway and he was sitting on his steps drinking some water.

I looked at him through my tinted windows, he stared back. I didn't want to get out but I know I had to.

Once I got out he approached my car and took one of the twins out as i did the say. We walked into the house, it was a very thick atmosphere. I knew he was mad which he had every right to me.

"I understand you're mad at me, I also completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I didn't have sex with high though I was ju-" He cut me off.

"I believe you Mollie, just why?" He said calmly.

"I honestly don't know. I guess I was just caught up in my feelings." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry Tyrez, for real." I said after a while of silence.

"I forgive you I just need time to think." He said standing up and going towards the door.

I got the hint and went to my car. I made sure the twins were all buckled up before I pulled off.

-

I decided to end the chapter here, i'm so sorry i've been neglecting my books but i'm trying you guys. I've just had so much stuff going on and it's so overwhelming.

School shit, birthday shit, me shut EVERYTHING. Now i think i can get it tbh.