24

"Okay you guys this is home." Mollie said as she carried Raydon and Ronald followed close behind with Roland.

"Oh my babies!" Gem came rushing out the kitchen into the living room looking at the sleeping babies in their car seats.

"They are so beautiful." She said in awe.

Roland began to wake up and look around. He was the quiet one. Unlike Raydon, he was the cry baby. Always crying.

Ronald came down stairs with their pillow thing to lay on. They carefully took them out trying not to pull their wires off.

 They carefully took them out trying not to pull their wires off

"Well at least they're quiet." Ronald said while Mollie took a picture to send her mom.

your dad wants to talk to you- mom 8:57 a.m.

Mollie stared at the text thinking of what to say back. Did she really wanna talk to him? Was he going to say hurtful stuff to her again? She shut her phone off and planned to text back later.

"Hey mommy's babies." Mollie said playing with their tiny hands.

"Can I pick him up?" Ronald asked not wanting to hurt Raydon or his heart monitor.

"Yes, just be cautious of the monitor. Hold him like this." Mollie said showing him how to hold him correctly.

Gem had already picked Roland up and was telling him stories like he could understand her. Mollie took it all in. This was her new life. This was her future and she knew that everything happened for a reason.

"I got to go finish cooking." Gem said placing Roland in Mollie's arms.

"So my dad wants to talk to me." Mollie said turning to Ronald.

"Well, what are you going to do?" He asked rubbing Raydon's back.

"I might go talk to him. I'm not bringing the kids though." Mollie chose not to do that because she didn't want them out the house yet nor near her father.

"That's fine then just know that I support you." He said. Mollie just nodded with a smile.

Raydon started crying which made Roland start too.

"Diaper change?" Mollie asked checking Roland but he wasn't wet.

"No, hungry?" Ronald asked.

"Must be." Mollie chose to breast feed and for the past two weeks she had been pumping milk and bringing it to the hospital so it wouldn't dry up.

She sat in the bed making herself comfortable before letting Roland get attached to her and then Ronald handed her Raydon.

Ronald laid down beside her and let her rest a little bit on him.