37

I woke up the next morning with slight cramps. Not bad but uncomfortable, reality was starting to set in and I couldn't go back and change anything. Even if I wanted to.

While Tyrez was still sleep, I went to go get the boys. I was okay as of now and could face him.

Still in my pajamas, I drove to his apartment. My cramps started to get a little stronger, so I knew I was bleeding at this point. I had to hurry and get home.

"Rj!" I shouted outside his door and calling his phone.

"Im up I'm up." He said while opening the door.

The twins were already in their car seats, still sleep. Ronald helped me strap them in and without a word, I left.

Tyrez was probably up, but I was hoping he wasn't. I just wanted to do this alone.

"Oh my goodness." I said as I carried the twins to the room. Tyrez was still sleep and my cramps were getting worse.

I walked doubled over to the bathroom and shut the door. I felt so sick, this was really the worst thing ever and I was kind of regretting it.

I was doubled over on the toilet basically crying because I was in so much pain.

"Mollie you okay?" Tyrez asked from the other side of the door.

"No." I whimpered out.

He opened the door and I grabbed the trashcan, puking from the intense pain. I just wanted all of this hurt to be over.

"Can you please go get that prescription sitting on the table in the kitchen." I huffed out. I was sweating, my hair was sticking to my face. I was so uncomfortable.

As I took the pills, I began crying. Not only because of the pain but because I felt bad. I had to convince myself that this was the best choice.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" He said picking up my dirty clothes from the bathroom floor.

"No I'll be fine soon." I gritted, still doubled over.

"Ohhhhh, your cycle is on." He said after he looked at my bottoms.

As I sat on the toilet, basically paralyzed by the horrible pains. Tyrez began running bath water for me. I honestly felt so bad. At this point, I wanted to tell him but I didn't know how.

After a hour later, I passed all the blood clots. Felt terrible but relieved. I sat in the tub letting the hot water consul me. Tyrez was feeding the boys, I adored him. I knew telling him what was really happening would probably crush him. I messed up one time, I don't want him to leave me for good this time.

"Babe." Tyrez said standing by the door with Rayden on his shoulder trying to sit his head up.

"Yes." I looked at him.

"I don't mean to push the issue. If you don't feel comfortable telling me what's wrong, I understand, but I feel like something is off." He said kissing Rayden's head after his wobbly head hit him in the neck.

"After I get out we'll talk. Can you put them two down for me?" I asked, feeling terrible for even asking.

"Already on it." He smiled turning out to leave from the bathroom.

I washed up and thought about how I was going to go about things. This was hard and I wasn't sure how he was going to take it.

I slipped on some sweat pants and one of his t-shirts and sat on the bed waiting for him to come in the room.

"You ready to talk?" He asked sitting on the side of the bed by me.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.