34

"Here you go with this crying shit in front of the boys." Tyrez chuckled wiping tears off of Mollie's face.

"You sure you don't wanna be stay at home parents?" Mollie pouted.

"We cannot do that Mo, I will be back in 2 weeks." He kisses her forehead after laughing.

It was 4 a.m. and Mollie was dropping Tyrez off at his dock for him to load up onto his boat. This was his first day on the job, he was excited. Being away from his family made him a little iffy.

"Just hold it down till I get home." He smiled rubbing her hand.

"I love you." She said watching him get out the car.

"I love you more, I'll call you whenever I get the chance." He said getting his bags.

She watched him walk onto the boat, now it was just her and the twins. She looked into the back to see them sound asleep.

"Hopefully we can all go back to sleep when we get home." She said out loud.

The drive home wasn't that long but since Mollie was tired it felt like forever.

She changed the twins then slipped back in bed with them. It took her a while before she finally dozed off but she couldn't stay sleep. She was restless without Tyrez against her.

Through out these past couple of month their relationship has gotten so strong. She couldn't ask for anything better.

She couldn't stay sleep, looking at the time noticing it was about to be 9 a.m. She decided to get up fix her some tea and work on some school work.

"Oh no ma'am." She gagged smelling the tea.

She looked at the tea. Tea smells the same so what's the problem? She thought. She took another wiff and immediately began gagging again.

She was just going to settle for coffee.

Once in her bed and on her laptop she began typing up a essay. School at home was so easy to her, being a stay at home mom was nice but she wanted to be independent. She wanted to work and not have to depend on Tyrez. That's what he wanted though, for her to stay home.

She was too much of a busy body for that.

"Okay little ones are y'all hungry?" She cheesed watching the twins squirm in bed.

Her phone rang and it was no other than Emma.

"Hello?" Mollie spoke into the phone.

"Hey what are you doing right now?" She asked boredly.

"Nothing girl just fixing my babies a bottle." Mollie knew exactly where this was going.

"Do you mind if I come over?" She asked.

"I don't even know why you even asked you know you and my niece are always welcomed over here." Mollie laughed.

"Okay come open the door it's hot out here." Emma sighed.

"Bitch I know you ain't been standing out here with the baby." Mollie laughed.

"Girl I just pulled up actually." Emma smiled.

Emma followed Mollie into her room. Emma was basically her only friend, nobody texted her phone or called her, unless it was family.

"You getting fat girl." Mollie cooed at Amethyst. She gave her a toothless grin.

"I need food." Mollie sighed watching the twins eat.

"Should I order Waffle house?" Emma suggested.