12

Next day 12:30 p.m

"Whatchu mean?" NuNu on ATL said through the Tv speakers.

Mollie had just came back from the gym. Before that she went to go see her brother. Now she was relaxing in her room watching her favorite movie.

"I can't believe I'm even talking and telling you this right now." NuNu and Mollie said in unison.

This was her favorite part. She loved the old movies. Especially the love ones. Made her wish she was born in like 1986 or something. Just to have old school love.

🥀: can I come over tonight?

She looked at her phone debating if she felt like dealing with Rj tonight. No, she wasn't mad at him or nothing. It was just a habit of distancing herself from him. He was going to be in college now which means he was going to be out of sight. She couldn't watch him to see if he was talking to any other girls. So out of instinct she began distancing herself from him. He felt it too. They had been together for a while so he knew her like the back of his hand.

mollie: um i don't know.

🥀: i'm taking it as a yes. i do not accept the word 'no'

"Oh he's so obnoxious." Mollie rolled her eyes breathing out. They texted back and forth while she watched the movie.

Her eyes got heavy but she fought her sleep not wanting to be up all night. It was hard so she got up forcefully and went into the kitchen.

"You sleepy?" Her momma asked rubbing her back. Mollie nodded.

"Hey mom is it true that due to hard work out that your period might be delayed?" Mollie asked. She asked because her's hasn't came on yet. She also read it online, that some people's bodies have to adapt to the work out first.

"Yeah, why you period hasn't came on yet?" Her mom stirred something in a pot.

"Yeah." Her mom didn't think she was having sex. She showed no signs so she didn't even bother to ask. Even if she didn't all she could do was get her checked out and put on birth control.

Mollie got up from her chair and went into the living room. Like always. Her father was reading something while some of the boys played the game.

She yawned and went back to her room. She laid down saying forget it in her mind. Deciding to take a little nap.

"Stop Ronald!" Mollie screamed as she watched her boyfriend beat up some dude.

Ronald got up and rushed over to her back her up against a wall.

"Keep on being friendly with niggas like they yo fuckin partna's and you will be next!" Ronald's hand tightly gripped her throat. Mollie's vision got blurry due to tears and lack of oxygen.

"Please Ronald I'm sorry." She grabbed his arm crying.

"I done told you how I felt about this type of shit! What you got another nigga on me? HUH?" He yelled at Mollie who was red in the face.

"No I do not! You can't see that? Stop saying that stupid shit!" Mollie yelled back.

"Stupid shit?! You out here being buddy buddy with that nigga while I'm home waiting on you! What else he getting besides your attention? Pussy?!" Ronald's heart was aching at this point.

"Fuck you!" Mollie yelled earning a slap to the face.

Mollie jumped out her sleep. She was sweaty and felt like she slept for forever. She checked her phone but it was only 10:10 p.m. Which she was glad she didn't sleep that long.