43

"You know who did this shit!" Marchello said as he pointed the gun to the man's head.

"No I-I swear!" The man pleaded.

Pow

"You can't just shoot every nigga we bring in after questioning." Max said sighing.

"Look when it comes down to Mo, I feel like this is my fault. I don't know who's doing this shit but I have no doubt that it's because of me." Marchello said then stormed out of the basement of the house.

"He's going to go crazy trying to find out what's going on." Jim one of the worker's said as they cleaned up the body.

Max shook his head and walked up the stairs to the main part of the trap house. Marchello was sitting in a fold out chair on his computer searching things up.

"Mar, we can continue this tomorrow. She's at the house she's safe." Max tried to ensure him.

"Yeah that means if they want her so bad they'll come to the house putting the whole family in danger. Use your brain sometimes." Marchello said typing in something on his computer.

"Bingo." He smirked.

"What is it?" Max asked walking behind him.

"This is the surveillance camera from her job... if only... there! You see that? He gets into the car and let's see if I can get the license plate." Marchello typed some more on his computer as Max stood behind him and watched.

"Found it." Marchello said looking to Max.

-

"It was so crazy Ronald. I'm still a little shook up honestly." Mollie said bouncing Roland sitting on his couch.

"I'm just glad you're okay. Boys need their mothers, and I don't know what I would do If something happened to you." Ronald said packing up the twins things.

"My people would have to call the police to get you out of my grave."Mollie snickered.

"You always find a way to make a joke out of things." Ronald laughed as well heading out the door with Raydon.

Mollie followed behind. She was going back home today, she figured she would explain to Tyrez what was going on when she got home. They talked this morning and he apologized for his actions and just wanted her to come home.

"I'll see you friday." Mollie reminded Ronald.

"Yes I remember their doctors appointment and my turn to get them. Goodbye Mollie." Ronald smiled.

"You know I don't like that word. Goodbye is when you are never going to see a person again. It's see you later." Mollie corrected him.

"See you later Mo, you know you ain't going no where." Ronald flirted.

Mollie rolled her eyes playfully and rolled her car window up. She made her way home and was relieved to see the twins sound asleep in the back. When she pulled up as on que Tyrez came out of the house to help get the babies.

"Hey baby." Tyrez said kissing her cheek and grabbing both car seats.

"Just take them into their room don't bother taking them out let them sleep." Mollie said following behind him.

Mollie sat on their bed and waited for him to come back.

"I have something to tell you." Mollie said rubbing her stomach.

"Go ahead." Tyrez said.

Mollie explained the story to Tyrez who sat their with furrowed eyebrows. He grabbed her hand and caressed the top of it with his thumb, squeezing it a little.