13

3 weeks later

Mollie was doing good in school. The boys in college were having the best time of their lives. Marchello got excepted and they had a celebration.

Mollie and Ronald saw each other regularly, which was on weekends. Their relationship was getting better and better.

Tonight was their first football game. So they were going to have a pep rally before school ended. Mollie was excited for this to be their

"Mo you okay? You don't look so good." Her teammate Joy said.

"I'm fine, my period is about to start so yeah." Mollie had been feeling under the weather and she knew it was because of school and heat.

The girls got dressed in their uniforms and Mollie sat down feeling dizzy.

"I can't preform y'all I'm sorry." Mollie said beginning to take her uniform off.

"What's wrong?" Her other teammate Ray asked.

"I just don't feel good." She said calling her mom to come pick her up.

She walked out the gym to the office so she could be checked out. She was glad to be going home. School was tiring.

"Want something to eat?" Her mom asked her. This would ruin her diet but she was starving.

"Yeah, a medium fry with a baconator." She ordered the food.

"If you don't feel any better later on tell me so we can go to the emergency room." Mollie nodded before grabbing the bag.

As soon as the two got home the rest of the boys were coming from school.

"You okay Mo?" Jr. asked pulling his back pack off in her room.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." She shrugged eating her food. He nodded leaving out the room.

Once she was finish she threw her trash away in the kitchen.

"I'm about to take my bath in your room mom. I just want to relax my body is sore." Mollie told her mom.

"That's fine baby doll." Her mom was at the stove, as usual cooking something up to eat for the family.

Mollie made sure to grab her towel and bubble bath out of her room. She walked into her parents master bedroom which made her feel small. The bed was even bigger. She could remember running in here on some nights when she was little due to nightmares.

She started the water then began pouring bubble bath in whole stopping the water up.

🥀: i heard you weren't feeling good. what's wrong baby?

How could he know. She thought stripping out of her clothes before replying.

i'm fine i was just tired.

She sank into the hot bubbly water feeling her sore muscles relax. Just as soon as she got up in she got up rushing to the toilet puking up the food she ate.

"What the hell." She said getting nervous. All the signs were hitting her now. The fatigue, the dizziness, the pains she might be pregnant.

we need to talk asap

She sent that text to Ronald. Once she soaked for another hour she got up
rushing to her room.