3

Friday

Mollie, Max, Micheal, Mason, Mark and Marco all piled into the SUV with their mom. They all had dentist appointments today.

"Mollie I'm telling dad." Mark teased. Mollie's color left her body as she looked at Max. Good thing he had his head phones in, he couldn't hear nothing.

"Oh and what are you going to tell him?" She cocked her head to the side.

"About the nigga named Jr. in your phone." Everyone in the car looked at her. Even her mom. She was beyond embarrassed.

"Who is that?" Max asked. It was no doubt that he cared about his sister more than anything in the world and he felt no man was good enough for her.

"A boy." She stated looking out the window.

"No shit sherlock." Mason said nonchalantly.

"Watch your mouth." His mother warned.

"Who is it?" Max asked again.

"Can I have friend boys?! Dang! I might as well be gay. I can't have nothing!" Tears came running down her cheeks as she looked back at the boys.

"Here we go." Mason rolled his eyes. Mollie sniffles filled the quiet car as they pulled up to the dentist office.

Mollie stormed out the car and into the dentist office not caring if all the assistants were looking at her. She sat in the corner and began playing on her phone.

Soon enough the rest of her family came in. Micheal sat by Mollie and comforted her.

"Suck up!" Marco coughed out. The guys laughed.

"Leave him alone." Mollie looked up, giving him a warning.

"what you gon do?" He teased, she was already mad and he was pushing it.

"Huh?" He taunted.

"Look you lil bitch. Leave me the hell alone before I punch you in the face." She mumbled.

He heard her and he didn't like the disrespect but he took it till they got home.

"Box me." He said.

"I sure will." She got up to go to the back.

-

"Everything strapped up?" Mollie asked before putting her mouth piece in. Micheal checked again then nodded.

Marco wanted to box Mollie and Mollie wasn't going to back down.

"I don't think y'all should be doing this" Miguel said sitting on the front porch.

"No, she called me a bitch so imma show her a bitch." He got into his fighting stance.

"That's something a bitch would say." She smirked under the head gear.

They stood in the middle of the parking lot, just jogging around. They touched gloves and began the fight.

Mollie threw a slow right hook just to hit him with the left as he ducked the right one. They put their sets back up. Marco began hitting at Mollie's arms that were blocking her face. All his hits were going to leave purple or red bruises.

With one swift move Mollie caught him in the jaw making him stumble and she began swinging left and right until she was on top. Her gloves were already off and she was hitting him with her bare cold hands.

Nobody was going to touch them.

"Yo chill that shit out Mollie!" Marco yelled. She got off of him and stood up grabbing her gloves.