5

Monday, school, 11:23 a.m

Ronald had been watching Mollie from a far interacting with her friends. Once he could get her alone he had her. He had to tell her how things went down at the mall. It looked horrible, he knew that but it wasn't what it seemed.

Mollie dug in her purse for her key chain that had her USB on it. She needed it next class for her presentation. It was all the way in the A building, in her locker.

"Hey if I'm not back before the bell rings I'll see you next class." She walked off to the A building.

Rj squinted his eyes watching her like a hawk. He followed her from far behind into the building.

She kneeled down not even noticing him walking down the empty hall. Once she saw him, she rolled her eyes.

"I suppose you're still mad?" He smirked making her blood boil.

She didn't say anything as she dug around into her locker for her key chain.

"Look that girl is nobody honestly. I don't care for her at all. If I didn't want you I wouldn't lead you on. I know being with her makes you mad but I needed a cover up for your brother. The streets already have an idea about us, somehow. I don't need your brother beating my ass over you." He explained.

"Okay leave me alone." Once she found her key chain she stood up. Mollie tried walking around him but she was pushed back.

"I don't want you no more leave me be." He said, kept on pushing her back and blocking her way. Just wanting to aggravate her.

"I don't even want you in the first place I broke up with you." She rolled her eyes.

"I broke up with you! Stop following me stop harras-" He was cut off with her hand in his face.

"But you're following me!" She drug the last word out getting angrier.

"I'm going back to the lunch area. Stop harassing me." He taunted.

"Yo get the fuck away from me." He was in her personal space purposely messing with her.

She tried to walk past him only to be pushed back making her fists ball up.

"I'm going to the lunch area stop harassing me."

"Ronald I'm going to beat the shit out of you." Before she could finish her sentence he was dodging her purse she slung at him.

"You mad I don't want you? Stop tryna-" He was cut off by her strained voice.

"I don't even fucking want you!" She screeched as her eyes turned hot red

"Stop tryna give me a pandora ring, I don't care about you. I don't like you no
more leave me alone." He chuckled at how mad she was.

"Ronald, I don't even want you. Get out my face." She clapped her hands turning around so she wouldn't face him.

"I don't want you any more mami." Her stomach filled with butter flies hearing his say that. She had to stay strong though.

"Fucking stalker ass boy." She rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her breasts.

"Fuck you." He popped her butt