42

a month later

"Babe where are the baby's fever medicine?" I asked Tyrez since he decided to put the groceries up.

"Top cabinet over the sink." He called back tending to a sick Roland.

The babies had caught a cold. It broke my heart knowing I couldn't fix it right away. They were also teething so that didn't make anything better.

"Hey hey, mommy is here. Shh Ro, it's okay. Take this, yeah you're going to feel better." I said in my pity voice trying to get him to calm down.

"I don't know if I should bring them to their dad today or what." I wanted them to spend time with their Dad but trust me Ronald could not handle this.

"Just ask and see. It's not my say so when it comes to discussions between you and him." Tyrez said making me roll my eyes.

Whenever I mentioned Ronald he never wanted to put his two cents in. Sometimes I needed it, I am just a very indecisive person.

Me and Ronald discussed things over the phone and he claimed he could hand it. Two 5 month olds sick? Yeah right. Luckily he was at his mom's house so she could help and maybe do some home remedies.

"Will you put them in the carseats while I go and get their bags?" I asked and Tyrez nodded getting to it.

I walked up the stairs and grabbed everything they need and put them into their bags. I changed out of my pajamas. I replaced them with a pair of grey tights, red Chicago Bulls shirt that was probably one of my brothers and my all red air max 98's. I looked over my finger waves that I had done and trotted down the stairs.

Tyrez was standing by the car letting it run the air on my babies. I had no idea how they got a cold in this heat.

"I'll see you in about 20 minutes. I love you." I said pecking his lips and getting into my car.

"If you not back in 20 minutes I'm sending the S.W.A.T team for you. You hear me girl?" He said hanging in my window.

"Yes sir." I smiled pecking his lips again. He smiled and stepped back allowing me to back up.

The whole ride to Momma Gem's house was silent. The boys finally went to sleep and I enjoyed the silence.

I pulled into the drive way. Making sure I looked presentable in my camera and proceeded to get out. My ears couldn't help but over hear Ronald and his girlfriend argue in the front yard.

I never really cared for Renea, that's her name. I just let Ronald be happy. I just felt a off vibe for her.

"You ain't shit you know that Ronald? You can't do nothing for me but here you go buying another bitch shit for her birthday." Rena rolled her neck. I bit my lip trying not to snicker.

"Renea we not together! Hello? Are you dumb? You the one cheated! You the one that wanted space. And I gave it to you. I do not want nothing to do with you honestly. Why are you coming up here doing all of this." He sighed running a hand down his face.

I minded my business and carried both car seats and bags towards the house not even looking their way.

"You a terrible father and unfit. How the fuck you expect for me to feel when you putting them kids over me and you barley get them? Boy fuck you and them kids." Renea said making me open the front door set the kids down with the bags and slam it.

I marched my over pregnant ass over to them and stood in between them with my a hand on my hip and freshly done green tip nail in her face.

"Look here bitch. I don't appreciate you talking to my kids father like that. Not talking about my kids like that you delusional ugly bitch. I'm so tired of your sloppy ass always complaining I've been trying to keep my mouth shut. But bitch you pushing it. Stay away from my baby daddy bitch before it gets ugly." I said and Ronald still hadn't moved from behind me.