17

Before y'all get on me out these short chapters that are boring i'm sorry 😂 I've just been so busy, just one more. I'll do the gender reveal next chapter.

Enjoy~

-

1 week later, 3:09 a.m. saturday

Mollie was sleeping peacefully until she heard a noise in the house. It scared her so she hid under the covers hoping it wasn't nothing life threatening. Her door creaked open and she shut her eyes tight.

"Mollie." Ronald slurred almost in a whisper.

"What Ronald?" She said coming from out the covers.

Throw up spilled out his mouth onto his clothes and the rug by the bed.

"Oh my gosh." Mollie groaned getting up and going over to him.

"Come on." She led him to the bath room as he sat on the toilet in and out of consciousness.

His lifted his arms up as she took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. She finished undressing him and ran him some bath water.

"Get in." He sat down it the water leaning his head up against the wall.

Mollie went to go out all the stuff in the washer.

"Wait where you g-going?" He hiccuped looking at her through intoxicated eyes.

"I'm going to put this stuff in the washer I'll be right back." She said picking up his clothes then the rug.

Once she came back he was still out of it with his head on the wall. She went to the bathroom closet and got a rag and a big towel. She kneeled down by him and began to wash him off.

His wet arms wrapped around her body as she washed his back.

"Don't leave me Mo." He said with his head laying on her chest.

"I'm not." She started washing the soap off of him.

"You the only happiness I got right now in my life." He slurred falling asleep.

"Come on we gotta get you out and dry you off." She said letting the water out.

She helped him up and lead him to the bed room as she dried him off. Once his clothes were on, she lead him back into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Open." She put the tooth brush on his teeth and scrubbed.

"Please don't do this again." She said brush his tongue. He just nodded his head.

He rinsed his own mouth out since he was a little more sober. They went to the bed and got in. He wrapped his arms around her and she rubbed the back of his neck like he liked.

-

MAYBE AFTER THIS NEXT CHAPTERS LMAO I WANNA DO A TIME JUMP