28

Next day 7:00 a

Next day 7:00 a.m.

School was canceled today due to flash flood warnings. It was raining so hard, I hated it. Everyone went back to sleep except for me. Even the twins were knocked out cold. I just laid in bed bored and lonely. Nobody but Tyrez was talking to me at the moment.

He was a okay dude, I just had to get to know him better.

It's kind of hard moving on. You don't know if you should stay and wait or just go ahead and move on. What if he comes back tomorrow? What if he calls me right now and apologized for everything, even gave a good reason for the shit he pulled? What am I supposed to do now? I didn't depend on him at all, I just got attached. I'm used to waking up to him, him holding me, him telling me sweet stuff 24/7. And to just have that all taken away in one day is sickening.

I'm not going to even pretend I don't miss him because pride does not get in my way at all. Just thinking about all of this brings me to tears. I thought I had it all planned out. We were supposed to be a happy family, we were supposed to do things I always dreamed of.

my phone rang

"Hello?" I answered.

"You okay?" Tyrez voice came through the phone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"Well I was just calling to tell you I'm about to go to work. They called me in, I'll be off at 4." He assured, I smiled at his effort.

"That's fine." I said playing with the ends of my hair.

"I was also wondering if next weekend you would want to go out somewhere?" He asked nervously.

"I'll see." I said but I knew I was definitely going.

"Okay then, I'll talk to you when I get off work." He assured

"Okay, bye." I dragged out before hanging up.

I felt somewhat better, not all the way though. I've been stressing so much I barley eat, when I do eat, it's sweets. I eat just enough so I can have enough milk for the twins. I'm strong for them. This is going to be a long healing process but I'm down if it'll make me stronger.

The rain calmed down just enough so I could go back to sleep. I laid by my sons, their little snores made me feel calm as I dozed off.

-

"Mo wake." My brother pushed me.

"What." I sat up quickly looking around for the twins. They were still sleep.

"You fucking with Tyrez?" Marty said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why?" I said confused as to why he was asking me all this.