4

Next day

Mollie woke up due to her phone ringing.

"Hello?" She said her voice full of sleep.

"Girl it's 12 o'clock you should be up by now." De'Carla said through the phone.

"What do you want?" She rolled her eyes, she hated being woken up out of her sleep.

"The girls and I are going to the mall. I was wondering do you want to go since they said I had to call you." She explained.

"Sure, but I don't know if i can go because I kind of had an outburst yesterday. I'll text you when I'm on my way." Then she hung up.

"Daddy!" She walked out her room

"No." He said reading the paper not even hearing what she had to say.

"No?" She asked as if she heard the word before.

"As is not." Mollie mentally rolled her eyes.

"May I go to the mall with my friends. Please." She batted her eyelashes.

"Let me ask you something. You got a lil boy you like?" He asked not focusing on his daughter.

"Yeah." She couldn't lie to her daddy.

He just nodded.

"You can go." He smiled going back to his paper.

She ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Marley was standing at the sink brushing his and she pushed him to the side.

She began brushing her teeth.

-

She looked at herself in the mirror the outfit she sported was looking good on her chubby figure.

People tell her all the time she wasn't fat, she was. And she was proud of her fat. She didn't care. Most people told her that because the way she dresses made her look so good. She knew it too.

She smoothed down her clothes and walked out her room.

"Max." She called out going to look in the boy's room.

"He's on the porch with Rj." Manny said buttoning up his polo button down that Mollie picked out for him.

"Where you going?" She asked fixing his shirt since he missed a button.

"With my girl." He wiggles his eye brows.

"A date?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, hopefully she the one. Tired of hoes." Manny was the softest one of the boys when it came to girls. He was the 'pretty boy' nice smooth almond skin with waves. The ideal charmer.

"Don't mess up." She said dusting off imaginary dust.

She walked out the room with Manny right behind her. They reached the porch and Manny got in his car and left.

Most of the kids had a job in the house, but not Marchello he stood out like a sore thumb. He sold drugs.

Why? Well ever since his mom died in his 8th grade year everything went down hill. He wasn't that much of a trouble maker he just was rebellious. He was barley home, but somehow managed to come to school.