Crushed Dreams (04)

("Please tell me that's a joke!" "You know I like pranks but I'd never do such an awful one" ^Luna wouldn't lie about something like this. Something is really going on and it's not good at all^. My heart broke so much. It couldn't end now. I was so worried right then. I placed my head inside my hands and closed my eyes trying to hold my tears. I get nervous really easily and this wouldn't be an exception. I felt someone moving around me but I didn't react. I didn't want to move. I just wanted to tie my self tight around Josh so that I would stay on tour with him and the others no matter what. I felt one hand going around my back and one other pulling me in for a hug. I knew that hug. I knew that smell. That was Gabe. Without a second thought I just placed my hands around his body and placed my head on his chest. "Don't worry you won't go back. You will stay for the rest of the tour no matter what. I first of all won't let you leave" Gabe was comforting me with his amazing Swedish accent and Josh by ensuring that he won't let us leave. I took a deep breath and raised my head to face everyone. They all seemed kinda worried especially my girls. I looked at Gabe and he gave me a fake smile but it still looked very beautiful. "I know that's fake but thanks for trying" "is it that obvious?" "Yes it is". I pulled away from Gabe's hug and sat correctly. He placed one hand around my waist and I did the same with the two of us still close and he held my other hand tight enough but so that he wouldn't hurt me. A few minutes of dead silence later Daniel walked inside and came towards us)
Daniel-Hello everyone how are you?
Aria-They're fine what's going on?
Daniel-Want to go talk about it outside?
Dinah-Lets just stay here. Except if it's something very personal
Mal-Yeah. We better be sitting and especially violet. You know how nervous she gets
Daniel-Ok then. I'll just grab a chair
Sean-Come sit here I'll squeeze my self in the sofa there is some space left
Daniel-Ok thank you
Violet-Say that quickly and simply. Are we going to miss the tour?
Daniel-Probably but that's not sure yet
Luna-This doesn't help! What's happening?
Daniel-Something went really wrong with the bookings and we kinda are out of place to stay and car to transfer us and everything
Dinah-What does it mean?
Daniel-It means that if by the night things won't change and we won't find a place to stay and van to transfer we will have to go back to Ireland
Mal-Why? How? Just explain what happened!
Daniel-I had to make one of my friends who is also a manager and a very experienced one to book us hotel rooms and a car but he forgot or something like that and now we are stuck here.
Josh-We are one group 6 solo artists and a bunch of stuff. If every car will take from one of the girls or an instrument it will work!
Daniel-That's not only it. It's also the places we will stay. I called to all the hotels we could possibly stay at and they don't have empty rooms for none of the dates
Robyn-We could share rooms
Mary-Yes, we are three girls. Two of us will be with two of the girls and one with one
Josh-And you could be with one of the managers
Daniel-We already thought of that but the hotels won't allow us we already asked. It just won't happen.
Violet-So tour is over?
Daniel-I'm afraid so... Now we just wait for a miracle.
(My eyes watered and my heart broke even more. Being on tour has always been my dream and it finely came true. I met 5 amazing people that gave me the best morning ever, 5 solo artists who are trying their best to achieve their dreams just like I do&they are amazing persons... These 10 amazing people surely are the persons I want to spend my first ever tour with.
Gabe squizzed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I was looking around at everyone. Everyone was sad, Gabe seemed ready to tear too. After that there was an awkward silence that was broken from the waitress who brought the food that everyone took it in front of them but no one ate. Liam broke the awkwardness by turning to the rest OA boys giving them looks. They seemed to be thinking something and they all knew what is was except Gabe who seemed very confused. Charlie nodded and then Sean spoke)
Sean-I think that we have the perfect solution.
Gabe-So everyone knows except me?
Liam-Yeeeeah pretty much.
Gabe-Always the Swedish out😒
Violet-Awwwwwy cutiiiiiie! (I hugged him very tight and then squized his cheeks. When I turned back to the others everyone was looking at me with a confused face "what? He is cute🙈" I said and then hid my self on his chest and everyone started laughing including Gabe who hugged me moving me right and left and then mesing with my hair)
Sean-We have to admit though that her mood swings are awesome
Bronnie-That's true😂
Luna-So what's the plan guys?
Sean-I don't know if you'll agree because we just met but it's a solution. Me and the boys will be staying at my house during the entire tour so if you'd like you could come with us.
Charlie-And for transportation you can be at our van. It's quite big and my dad is the driver so it will be fine. What do you say?
Liam-You can search for hotel rooms in the meanwhile and if you'll find a free you can go.
Mal-But the days between the dates are 5 and 4. Why be a weight for so many days?
Sean-You won't be a weight! We can rehearse and jam and have fun and go around England
Liam-So what do you say?
(We, the moonlight girls looked eachother nodding and then we all turned to Daniel waiting for his answer. We were all so nervous. I could feel Gabe's grips getting tighter and tighter and he couldn't stop shaking his foot)
Robyn-I think that this is a good offer. You can't do else anyway.
Bronnie-And the dates aren't a lot. It's just three shows and then you are flying to Ireland then London for the show and Ireland again except if you'll stay more in England.
Daniel-I wouldn't mind but... what's your name?
Sean-Sean.
Daniel-Sean. I really have to learn your names. Wouldn't your parents mind?
Sean-I don't think so but I will ask them first of course.
Charlie-And I will ask dad for the van but I don't think he will have any problem
Daniel-Call them to ask if you can and tell the girls so that they will text me. I will go back and try to find another solution and think. Thank you for this opportunity.
Sean-You don't have to. We know how important tour is.
Daniel-Ok then. I'm leaving you now don't forget to text me.
Dinah-We will. Thanks Daniel.
(I felt as if a giant weight left from me when Sean said it. Now we just had to wait for Sean's parents to ask. We were nervous but our happiness was back and we are and laughed until we got the message...)