Liam Ross (44)

Violet's pov
"Good morning". Trevor said walking into the living room where I was half lay on the sofa watching tv and finishing my cereal. "Good morning Trev" "Where is everyone?" "Dinah and Charlie are on an early date, Luna went to meet Jack at the airport and the rest suddenly decided that morning walks are cool so they went for one. Big one. They're gone for more than an hour" "oh. Ok.... I'm living for the moment I'll realise who's less weird from all of us" "tell me about it" "I'm going for breakfast. Would you mind if I join you after?" "Why would I? We can't miss spongebob! It's starts in a while. And I could make you breakfast I was about to go to the kitchen for a refill" "I could do both" "so can I" "I'm already up I can do it. Give me your plate" "thank you" "you're welcome". He said leaving the room and walked to the kitchen. I was supposed to be watching the tv but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The way he was trying to reach the cereal from the top cupboard, the way he tried to reach the plates... The cupboards are quite high even for him so me and the girls needs to stand on something to actually reach it.
I was amazed by how cute he looks with the messy sleepy hair. And that morning voice of his is a melody to my ears.
I've seen him do the same routine a billion times as usually we're either the first or last to wake up so it's just the two of us but this time it was different. I always found cute the expressions he made when he couldn't reach the cereal, or the way his shirt is going up every time just a little to show just a tiny bit of skin. The puppy eyes he got and the disappointed look when he couldn't find a spoon in the messed up drawer where nothing is in place. How he sometimes gives up and uses the giant spoons for stirring and eating the cereal or even forks and then he drinks the milk from the plate. I always found that weird, funny and also cute. I always had this something for him from the moment I saw him. But this time I couldn't resist. I wanted to run there and squeeze my self between his arms and on top of his chest and never let go. I didn't want to believe I liked him because I never thought he would like me too. But since yesterday's kiss I'm going crazy. I can't get him out of my mind. I couldn't sleep last night as all I was seeing when I was closing my eyes was him. The way he held my face and kissed me like he wanted it for so long. How- "here". "Uhm... yeah. Sorry thanks". He raised my feet enough for him to sit on the couch and placed them back down gently as usual. The sofa isn't big enough for one to be lay and one sitting next to the end of the feet so I either have to be sat or lay half my self on him. Usually I put my feet on him and they yet still hang a little outside the sofa but it's very comfortable. "Just in time!" "Yeah. Everyday the same time. Like a clock" "yeah". Even though things seemed to be fine and he looked cool with me I could feel the awkwardness between us. He wasn't eating as usual. He was playing with his food and seemed not very willing to eat but he did anyway. I pretended like I hadn't notice and focused on the tv trying to eat as apparently we felt the same way. I hope....
_______________________________
A month has gone by since our kiss. A month of torture and the biggest need for me to call him mine. We didn't have the chance to spend a lot of time alone as we were too busy both groups with recording; we are going to have out our first ever ep and they are going to release an album soon. They are done with recording and almost done with shooting a video clip while its about the same for us too. Today we are supposed to shoot in the sane place so we'll spent the day together.

Charlie-Why not Dinah?
Rik-Because it's not right to mix feelings with work!
Charlie-But I want Dinah!
Rik-No! My son or not you are not going to do it with her!
Charlie-But dad!
Rik-I said something! Now go and pretend you're in love!
Charlie-What's funny?
Violet-Your face!
Charlie-You're mean!
Violet-Come on Charls! It's just acting. Dinah did it too
Charlie-I know and I'm still mad at her about it
Violet-your dad is right. Think what will happen if fans see it! That's exactly why Luna didn't bring Jack for the video
Charlie-Luna didn't bring Jack because Blair (roadtrip's manager) doesn't want them to make their relationships very public
Violet-Even if he did she wouldn't. Trust me it's better this way. And it's just acting!
Charlie-I know. But it's not the same without Dinah...
Violet-You're a great actor. Just go there and imagine that's Dinah you hold
Charlie-I guess I could try but I still won't be able to do that! Anyway... Thanks Vi
Violet-That's nothing. Good luck!
Charlie-Thanks
Mal-We all need a guy like Charlie
Violet-Tell me about it...
Mal-You have yours
Violet-Me? Who?
Mal-...Trevor
Violet-Don't be silly! Trevor will never like me like that. He proved it
Mal-You're crazy
Violet-I'm honest
Mal-If he didn't be wouldn't have kissed you
Violet-it was both of us who did it and if he really liked me that much he would have done something by now
Mal-He haven't? Are you serious?
Violet-He acts like he did before. Well in a little more awkward way but still
Mal-That's because you've always been like a couple
Violet-Don't say stupid things
Mal-Don't be stupid. Just because you don't see it it doesn't mean it's not true. It's not random that fans believes that you're secretly together or that you'll end up together
Violet-Like you and Sean?
Mal-No! And don't raise your eyebrow to me lady!
Violet-You can tell us. It's not bad to like someone
Mal-I... DON'T like Sean. He's amazing but no thanks. And don't change subject!
Violet-I'm tired of hiding this. I though that ending this with Blake would make me feel good again but it's just becoming more and more complicated. I like him...
Mal-And he does too. And you don't see it because you can't see the smile he has on only when you're around because you only see him when he's around. And how happy he looks when you're cuddling or doing something couples do even though you're just friends. How blue he was when Blake's name was mentioned
Violet-How blue?
Mal-Your blue now that you see him with her
Violet-She is adorable. They look adorable together. And he looks so happy...
Mal-Just like when he is with you
Violet-He seems like he likes her...
Mal-It's just acting Violet
Violet-how can someone be such a good actor?
Mal-With advises like the ones you gave to Charlie
Violet-Do you think so?
Mal-No. I'm sure
Violet-Why?
Mal-Because I'm the one who gave you this advise. Stop lying to yourself you know the truth

She smiled at me and got up heading to the cameraman to shoot her part. What she said kept going around and around in circles all over my mind.
Did she give him this advice?
Is he thinking about me when he's looking at her face?
Does he really like me?
The questions on repeat every time he looked at her. Every time he played with her hair. Rik was shouting him what to do but it seems like he did it so naturally. Like he knows what to do. Like he've done it before and he probably has because his last ex isn't too long ago and he didn't seem like he was with her only to forget about me as he said. He liked her. I could see it in his eyes when he was talking about her. What really happened between them?
_______________________________
Charlie-I can't believe we actually finished!
Luna-We have 2 more days!
Violet-I finished for today!
Dinah-Oh put that smile away!
Liam-Lol.
Violet/Trevor-LIAM!
Liam-Loool.
Trevor-Oh my god...
Violet-I can't go on with you
Daniel-GIRLS! SHOOTING!
Violet-Take me with you!
Charlie-Why would you want this?
Violet-I love acting!
Luna-Your acting is done. Bye Vi! See you at home!
Violet-Oh go visit Crowley!
Dinah-COWLEYYY!😍Sorry..😶
Aria-What's that?
Violet-Supernatural
Dinah-My dad!
Mal-Ew!
Violet-He's the king of hell and that's my line.
OA/Luna/Mal-Oooooooooooh
Aria-Oooooowh! I didn't get it...
Mal-Who would the devil have for father?
Aria-The devil? But she is the devil. But Crowley is... Ooooooh. Oooh yeah! That was good!
Violet-Jesus..
Mal-Oh my god
Dinah-You're so stupid
Aria-Dinah!
Dinah-Aria!
Liam-Lol.
Violet/Trevor-LIAM!
Daniel-GIRLS!
Ari/Luna/Dinah/Mal-COMING!
Sean-I can't believe this
Liam-Lo-OUCH!
Charlie-Finally you did it!
Violet/Trevor-Yeah!
Trevor-It was about time
Liam-That's two versus 1! It's unfair!
Charlie-It's all of us against you. Lol is annoying
Liam-And bottles hurts! Especially 2!
Violet-You should have stopped saying lol then
Trevor-We warned you!
Liam-None of you is coming in my car!
Violet-I don't mind. I'd like to walk anyways
Trevor-So do I!
Liam-Ok you chose it. Boys are you ready to leave?
Charlie-Yeah
Trevor-I'll catch up to you later. I need a new bottle
Violet-Yeah me too. Mine's all over your shirt
Trevor-At least yours was worth it. Mine is on the floor
Violet-At least it hit him
Trevor-Yeah true
Liam-So funny! I'm so going to leave without you!
Violet-Yeah sure
Trevor-Definitely
Sean-He can't do it. Don't take him seriously
Violet-Why can't you recognise sarcasm?
Trevor-Yeah it's getting annoying! You have to start learning our language!
Violet-Yeah!
Liam-Whatever let's go
Trevor-We won't be late
Liam-I don't care. See you home!
Violet-Okay! See you in the car! You don't think that he'll actually leave us right?
Trevor-Naaaaah it's Liam. He teases a lot but I don't think he's capable of that.
_______________________________
Trevor-I can't believe Liam was capable of that
Violet-At least we'll have the chance to catch up a little. I miss talking with you boys!
Trevor-I miss you girls too. This month has been endless!
Violet-Tell me about it
Trevor-wanna walk or call an uber?
Violet-We could walk and call one when we run out of powers
Trevor-Yeah agree. Umm... Vi?
Violet-Yes?
Trevor-There's something I need to ask you...