Road trip to Liverpool (09)

Violet's pov
The first 20 minutes were really peaceful. Everyone was quiet with their headphones on as we had to keep our voices for the show. I was half asleep on Gabe. Everything was fine until Sean started to poke me. "Sean stop!" "I'm not doing anything😆" "stoooooop!" "STOOOOP!" "Seriously? I don't even talk like that😑" "I don't even talk like that!" "Shut uuuuup!!!" "Shut uuuuuup!" "Gabe say something!" "Seriously Sean shut up that's annoying please stop" "please stop!" "Stop iiiiiiiiiit!" "Stop iiiiit" "fine! Let's see what you'll say if I won't speak!" "Lets see what you'll say if I won't speak!" He kept repeating my words with his girly voice and after a little while he started poking me again on my arm. I got really mad and slapped him on the back of his neck which made him shout a little. He kept acting like a baby this time by curling into Mal and she patted his head giggling. Everyone started laughing including Trevor who a little later seemed kinda sad. Our eyes met for a second and then he turned back again towards the window. These seconds were enough for me to notice that he seemed like he wanted to tear. Gabe looked at me and then at Trevor and hugged me tight asking me what had happen this time. When I told him he looked at Sean who seemed to understand that something was wrong with Trevor and he told Rik to stop driving. After a lot of begging he eventually pulled over and the boys got out of the car. After a long time everyone came back besides Liam and Trevor who came back a long time later. In the meantime Sean had started teasing me again so we said to change seats. I moved to the front by the window and Sean was behind at the place I was earlier while Liam was now next to me.
After about a quarter of complains from the boys Rik stopped at a cafeteria for coffees and teas for the boys and the girls. We were supposed not to go all together to save time but once again everyone but four person's stayed in the car and these were Me Liam Gabe and Trevor. We both went back so I would be with Gabe and Liam with Trevor and after a little while Liam excused his self and went out of the car dragging Gabe with him leaving me and Trevor alone. "Great. Another awkward silence". Right when the boys went out we made eyes contact and I just cracked a little awkward smile at him and he did the same. I was actually really surprised by that but I just put back my earphones and focussed on the song playing ignoring the world. I was soon though disturbed and brought back to reality by a hand touching my shoulder. I turned my head to the left and faced Trevor with a concerned look at his face. "Are you alright?" "Yeah... why?" "You seem a little worried and you haven't stop shaking your legs and playing with you earphone's cable for the past 5 minutes" "sorry if I bothered you it's just... no that's fine leave it. It's nothing" "first of all I didn't say it for that. And secondly it is something. You can tell me" "it's just... I'm a little nervous for later..." "that was the big problem you didn't want to talk about? " "yeah?..." He giggled and I giggled back. 'His smile is so beautiful! I could stare at it for ages!' "I can't tell you not to be nervous cause I am too but I'll just reassure you that there's nothing to be scared of. That's your first time right?" "Yeah" "that's nice. But I'm telling you its awesome! Hundreds of people looking at you singing and dancing and admiring you and singing along! It feels so amazing! Wait... Are you actually crying?" "No. Yeah. Just no I'm fine" "why do scared? " "it might seem stupid to you but I'm afraid of big crowds with people my age. Terrified" "why?" "Its... a long story I'd rather not to talk about" "that's fine. Look, everyone has stage fright at the beginning but you forger about it the second you will sing the first word." "Its not stage fright it's crowd fright. And I have it since forever and always and that's the reason why I didn't want to come on tour" "The fears are inside our minds. We cause them and we are the ones who makes them stronger" "this time it's not just fear. Ughhhh you can't understand! There's a story behind a big one. It's not that much of a fear but a memory. An awful memory I wish I could forget. I don't know if I will make it today". He came closer and pulled me in a big hug. "I know how it feels having fears. I have my problems too. Everyone does. But we have to face them and if there is indeed a story behind that is that bad it's very brave of you that you try. Me and the guys will be there all the time watching you. Nothing will happen I promise. And if it will, that won't, I'll jump on stage and carry you out of everyone's sight ok?" "Yeah. Thanks" we stayed for quite a while in the same position without talking. Then the door opened and everyone came in to see us hugging. I quickly let go of the hug and wiped my tears and Trevor helped but the others noticed. "Oooooh what's going on he-? Vi were you crying?" "I'm fine" "stage fright" "oooh! Don't worry you'll get over it. Everyone has it at the beginning" "yeah" Charlie tried to comfort me but it didn't really help. Then the girls came in and they understood what had happen by the second they saw me. "Not again!" Dinah yelled and pulled me for a hug and the rest of the gist did the same. After a little time they handed me and Trevor our coffees and Trevor moved to the end of the seats where he was before offering me to go with him and I accepted. The rest of the ride was basically me and Trevor talking for random stuffs and the rest of the guys talking and goofing and singing and telling jokes and stuffs trying to make me feel better. 'I'm so glad I got to be with them. They are all so amazing I feel so lucky to have them. I couldn't ask for better band and tourmates and hopefully soon I will get to call them my friends and they will do the same".

Trevor's pov
My heart broke seeing her like this. I hate seeing people sad especially if I know these people and they are part of my life. Me and Violet aren't that close but we are going to live in the same house for almost a month and we are going to be touring together anyways so she and the girls technically are. I will try my best to make her happy. In the rest ride I'm going to make her smile again and I won't stop until I will.