Ireland (20)

"Guys? I'm home!" I yelled closing the door beside me and my mum came running to me out of nowhere squeezing me in a way she never had before. "Hi mom!" "Baby! How is tour so far?" "It's amazing! Everyone is so nice and funny!" "Funny like us?" "Dayl!" I yelled running like crazy to hug my beloved brother that I missed so much! And while in his hug and with my eyes close I heard Josh yelling my name and soon I felt my self being pulled away from Dayl and raised in the air. "Joshy! How are you?" "Great!" "Viiiiii!" Dean, Ryan and Cian run to me pulling me in a group hug. "We missed you!" "I missed you too guys! Over Atlantic being annoying and loud is nothing compared to you!" "Awww thank you so much! It means a lot to hear it!" "Hahaha you're welcome! But where's Tea?" "Getting rid of his load" "it's still not funny. You have to stop this disgusting toilet joke!" "But you laughed!" "Shut up Cian!" "Whatever!" "Mug!" And there was Tea running down the stairs all the way to me picking me up and spinning me around hugging me and kissing me like crazy. "Tea!!! I missed you so much!" "I missed you too! You got taller! And lost weight! And your hair grew! And you got prettier!" "Brendan its only been less than a month!" "Only? It felt like ages!" "Awww I missed you too buddy!" "The food is ready you must be starving!" "Not really actually. I ate at Killeens before we left for the airport" "Great! But we are starving so you better join us in the kitchen!" "You didn't eat?" "No. We were waiting for you so that we would eat all together" "you're so nice! I missed you all so much! Where are Scott and dad by the way?" "Dad in work and Scott should be coming soon. Let's go make the table he will be here by the time we finish" I nodded and we went to make the kitchen table. My mum as always being with a magical way right, when we placed the last fork on the table Scott came in. "Vi! You're here!" "Hello little monster! How are you? Wow you got taller!" "Thanks! You are still the same though." "You're not funny!" "But you laughed!" "Why am I doing this every time? Gosh!" "Cause you finally are a happy person!" Brendan said taking me from Scott and walking me to the table sitting me to the chair next to his. "Its so nice having you back! It was quiet!" "And Brendan was really blue" "I had no one to cuddle with!" "Awww baby! Don't worry now I'm back! I will be gone for three more days sometime later but I will be back don't worry!" I said hugging Brendan and messing the bush he calls hair, but to be honest I love it! "The boys have been taking your place as long as you were away" "really?" "Yeah kinda. Me Bren and Josh were in your room while Dayl Dean and Ryan were in his I hope you didn't mind" "You know that I don't as long as you don't take my stuff!" "Yeah true" "will you stay for a sleep over?" "That was supposed to be a surprise so... SURPRISE! WE'RE HAVING A SLEEP OVER AT YOUR BEDROOM!" "AWESOME!" we all bursted to laughs and before we started to eat I texted the boys. "Violet! What have I said about texting on the table?" "Sorry mum. Just, the boys told us to text them as soon as we are home and I completely forgot. Here. Sent. Now the phone is all yours" "thank you!".
The day went by fast with us laughing and going for a walk and stuff until we ended up home playing fifa until it was late and the sleepover started. It ended up really being a sleep over as we all fell asleep from the first movie with me being lay on Brendan, Cian next to me, Josh next to Cian, Dayl next to Brendan and Ryan Dean and Scott beside us. I realised it next morning alongside with the photo Dayl posted on instagram: Lil sis is finally back and we overdid it today with having fun so they ended up falling asleep. #ActualSleepOver #ByePJParty
I liked the photo and reposted it with the caption; It feels so good to be back! I missed them as much as you can't imagine even though I ended up falling asleep (but I wasn't the only one who did!😂)🙈💕 #ByePJParty
I then looked at the time and it was only 7.30. "Sean would be awake by now and we would probably be at the kitchen talking while the others would slowly start coming back one by one" I though to my self missing them. I then though about texting Sean but I was scared that I might wake him up but I did anyway.

Me; Hey! You're awake?

There wasn't even 5 seconds gone and he replied. I was so happy!

Seany Annoyin😝:Of course! Some things never change! I was just about to text you!
Me-Nice synchronise!
Seany Annoying😝:Indeed!
Seany Annoying😝:How does it feel to wake up peacefully?😜
Me:that's kinda annoying actually. I used having all of you goofing around 😂
Me-How does it feel waking up without us?
Seany Annoying😝:Lonely. We already miss you😳
Me:We miss you too! I can't wait to see you again😔
Seany Annoying😝:We neither😩
Seany Annoying😝:I got an idea!
Me:What?
Seany Annoying😝:Wanna face time?
Me:That's a great idea!😄
Seany Annoying😝:Awesome! I'm calling you!😊

Sean called me and I picked up immediately. "Sean! I missed your voice!" "I missed your voice! How is it going?" "Good! You?" "Good! Very quiet though but anyway." "Its loud here! I have hometown and it's so loud! It's quiet only now because they're asleep but I love them" "yeah I saw that on instagram but didn't really understand what happened" "we were supposed to have a sleepover. You know what they are like we had a lot of those. Laughing, watching movies, eating a lot" "not letting the neighbours sleep" "yeah all of those!😂 So we got tired from the day where we obviously were goofing around and we spent the night sleeping instead but anyway. We can have lots of those as the boys are always at my house" "it looked uncomfortable sleeping on the floor. Wasn't it?" "Not really. Brendan is really comfy to sleep on!" "Is there anything going on between you two?" "No we're just friends. Just as you realised being that close it looks like we are together in the snaps and stuff but we aren't" "are you sure?" "Yeah. I like someone else anyway" "Awww you hadn't tell us! Whose he? Do I know him?" "No he's from my school" "great... and... does he like you back?" "Hopefully. But he looks like he does. He asked me out too" "that's! A...mazing!" "Why a fake smile?" "Not a fake smile what are you talking about?" "Sean is something going on?" "No just.. I just.... I'm afraid that if you get a boyfriend you'll forget about us." "That's impossible! I love you way too much to do! You probably will be the ones to forget about us" "we would never! Why would we?" "Because you are becoming more and more famous and you will start touring with big musicians and having headline tours and stuffs while we'll be stuck in Ireland" "don't frown we won't! And if we'll ignore you message me telling me how mean I am and remind me what I said and next time you see me punch me on the face!" "I surely will!" "Is this Violet laughing?" "Is this Trevor?" "Yes this is Violet laughing we're facetiming and yes this is Trevor coming" "Hey Violet! Not the band!" "You remeber! Hey Trevor! Good morning how are you?" "Good morning. Good you?" "Good" "we miss you it's very quiet" "we miss you too! Even though it's not quiet here" "yeah I saw your Snapchat. How is it going? How does it feel being back in Ireland?" "Cold as always😂" "awesome!" "Are you talking alone?" "Morning Bren! No I'm facetiming the boys come say hi" "hello" "Hey!" "That's Sean and this is Trevor. That's Brendan" "nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too Brendan" "And this is Dayl! Hello! Morning Vi!" "Morning! Guys this is Dayl my brother. As he... already told you... Well that's Sean and Trevor" "Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too. We will meet properly at the London gig" "YOU WILL COME?" "SURPRISE!" "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!" "I said jumping and squeezing both of them into a big hug and they did the same.

*Giant sorry to the HomeTown fans if there are any here beacuase this might cause feelings. Thanks for 1.40k views it means a lot! Please keep reading and liking it means a lot and I hope that you like it so far and I'll hopefully see you in the next one! Also the next one is emotional so be prepared... Let's try to get the chapter to 1.45k views by then💕*