Paper Hearts (53)

Violet's pov
"Go tell that to your guy who just run outside" "oh no!"
Was all I could say to Charlie's statement and I run outside. The bodyguard tried to stop me but I slipped away and run out the door. Some fans of ours kinda realised what was happening and they showed me the way he went. I thanked them and walked towards him.
I was going in circles but he was out of sight and I was kinda lost. I walked back but couldn't get back inside because I was a crying mess. I walked to another direction and I found a side street with stairs.

I walked to the top hoping that it would lead to a dead end or something so I could stay for a while until I stoped tearing

I walked to the top hoping that it would lead to a dead end or something so I could stay for a while until I stoped tearing. At the top was indeed a dead end and at it's right there was another pair of stairs that seemed to lead somewhere beautiful but I wasn't strong enough to go.

 At the top was indeed a dead end and at it's right there was another pair of stairs that seemed to lead somewhere beautiful but I wasn't strong enough to go

I sat at it's last step and took out my phone. Everyone was texting me except the one person I cared the most about.
I texted Aria back saying that I'm alright and asked her if Trevor went back but she said that he wasn't. She also asked n where I was but I didn't answer. Instead I tried to text Trevor but I was too scared to press the sent button. I started crying like crazy but I eventually did. The signal was awful though and it couldn't be sent.
A few moments later I heard a phone buzzing. I looked at mine and I had no notification. I assumed that there had to be someone and got scared. While I sat and was ready to leave I thought that it might be Trevor so I walked all the way up instead. Close to the top I could hear sniffs and as if someone was crying. I looked a bit above the wall and saw someone crying. I walked closer and raised my self to see better; I was right. It was Trevor and he was looking at his phone. I sent one more text to make it sure as my vision was kinda blurry from the crying and when it buzzed again I slowly walked towards him. He raised his head just enough to see who was there and then looked down again sipping away his tears. "Can you please leave?" "Can you please let me talk?" "I don't want to hear" "and I don't want to leave." "Then I'll do" "Trevor please! Just.. give me a chance!" "You don't have to tell me anything. I was the one who screwed up by waiting so long. You want Blake I get it and I don't really blame on you. I hurt you too" "the only time you hurt me was and is now because you don't listen" "there's no need. I'm not your boyfriend and you owe me no explanation" "Can you finally shut up and listen to me?". I said full of anger and sat down next to him. "I swear the every song you sing you wrote them for me. Like it was a private show I know you never saw me" "some are. I was really heartbroken from the fact that you didn't text me back the most of the times." "I wasn't? You ignored calls, texts, tweets... I was always answering right away! You ignored mine and I though that it was over! More specifically that you fell for Brendan" "Brendan is my best friend. My brother. I could never do that to him. And as for tweets and calls I wasn't really receiving anything. I thought that you forgot about me..." "how could I ever?" "I'm sorry... And Blake is my friend. He always was even when we were together and he'll always be just a friend nothing else. This was a reunion hug because we missed each other. I had just cuddle in him when you walked in... I like you. I hope that you won't always be mad at me... I'll be backstage." I said and got up walking down the stairs ready to have a breakdown. Halfway through I heard steps and someone grabbed my hand turning me to face him. Trevor looked at me with eyes full of pain, love, lust and sadness. Another tear rolled from my eyes and he pulled me in for a kiss in which I happily gave in. His hands one on my arm and one in my cheek and mine one in his hand on my arm and one on his chest. We kissed, pulled apart, looked in each others eyes and kissed once again. "I'm sorry for everything".. "you don't have to apologise" I answered him placing a hand on his cheek and kissing him one more time. "Will you come with me to the dance tomorrow?" "I would love it! Would you... would you mind if New Hope Club are there? Because they are invited" "no. I trust you." "Thank you." "Should we go back?" "Actually... I would love to see what's up there. Will you join me?" "Of course I will". He Said and we walked among the houses hand in hand.