THE Phone Call (35)

Violet's pov
"Hey Dayl! It's great to hear from you! How is it going?" "uhm... good I guess" "it doesn't really sound like it" "look Vi.. we need to talk" "has something happen?" "You could say that."
My heart broke and I hadn't even hear what happened yet. Everyone was looking at me wondering what's going on while I was just looking at them concerned.
"Just.. go ahead" "we are not going to Japan" "was that it all? That's nothing! And to be honest I'm kinda relieved by this. But why? Louis didn't like the house?" "N-no. It's because of us" "us? You mean us as if me and you or the girls or-" "I mean HomeTown us" "for the fights?" "These fights were happening for a reason".
And right then I knew what was coming next. I felt the first tear roll and the colours to faint. Everyone looked at me really worried and Trevor took my hand. He leaned closer to the phone and heard what Dayl was saying.
"We... We are.. HomeTown are..." "done..." "......yes."
My heart dropped. I've been through a lot of pain but this was way took much for me to handle. I was loosing my brothers. All these years of trust happiness and amazing time disappeared in a few seconds. Trevor pulled me closer to him with his spare hand and hugged me tight but I couldn't move to hug him back. I was too broken.
"Wh-Why?" "The reasons you know. Too much pressure and all those..."

Trevor's pov
I saw her tearing and got really scared from that. I leaned closer to the phone to take a listen at what Dayl was saying.
"We... We are.. HomeTown are.." "done..." "...yes.".
I could hear her heart break. I pulled her into a hug and didn't let go until the end of the call. She didn't hug me back. She couldn't. She was just standing there tearing and listening to him. "I'm really sorry for telling you like this and just days before the tour. I just thought that you should know before the fans" "no that's... I mean that's fine. I get and appreciate that. ... When will you tell them?" "Somewhere around December I guess. We want to be completely sure" "yeah good choice.." "promise me not to let that affect your tour? That you'll keep smiling and having fun?" "Ye-yes. I do" "thank you. I'm sorry we have to do that" "that's your life. And I- I get it. Things have been hard. And since you've thought about it I'm fine. I'll miss it but I'm fine" "thanks for understanding. It means a lot to all of us. We'll try to come to the Dublin show when you come alright?" "All of you?" "All of us" "you promise?" "Yes. One last goodbye. We ow you" "you don't really.." "yes we do. To all of you. You've always been there for us no matter what. Now stop crying and go have fun. Please tell the girls? I can't handle saying it twice" "of course I'll tell them. I love you Dayl" "I love you too cupcake".
The call ended and I took her phone placing it on the table. After I did it she put both her arms around me and buried her face in my chest crying her eyes out. I hugged her tight and we sat there in silence until Mal had a breakdown and run out of the room with Sean beside her.

Sean's pov
"Malese! Malese wait!" "Go away Sean please I don't want to talk right now!" "Just tell me what's wrong! What's going on Malese? Why are you sad all these weeks and why did that phone call brake you?" "I- I can't." "just... come here". I took her in a big hug and leaded her to the bed. We sat there and I waited for her to calm a little before she tells me. "It's... Cian" "what's about Cian?" "He-I-We. We were..." "..together?" "...Yeah. But he broke up with me and I didn't know why. I though that he found someone better or that he was just tired of me but it was just because of HomeTown. They had problems and I did nothing. As his girlfriend I was supposed to support him but I didn't. I was just mad at him because he was ignoring me most of the time" "it's not your fault Malese. You didn't know" "I should have known. He was sad but I was too selfish. And the worst part is that I'm going to loose all of them. Cian is really sensitive and I don't really think that he'll continue music. He is going to disappear and no one will know what's going on with him" "I say that you should give him a phone call. Let's go hear what Violet has to say about the breaking up and then you'll call him okay?" "I don't know. I don't think I can do that" "you can. And I'll be by your side the whole time. Okay?" "Yeah. Thank you. But what will I tell them?" "About what?" "They don't know about me and Cian. We decided to keep it secret" "I think that you should tell them" "maybe.." "come on. Let's go down" "Yeah...".
I took her hand and we walked back to the couch where she sat next to me and I was holding her all the time.

Dinah-Ok so both of you speak now. Mal you first. What was that?
Aria-Do you know something about the call?
Mal-I'm I the only one who saw Trevor?
Aria-He did what?
Mal-Mouth what's going on. The basic
Luna-Probably. Are you like that for this?
Mal-I have to tell you something. I've kept a secret
Violet-..Cian?
Mal-How did you know?
Violet-You've been both in my house in the same time a billion times. You think that I wouldn't have noticed or saw you at last once by now?
Mal-And you didn't tell me?
Violet-I though that there had to be a reason for you to keep it secret so I respected that as much as I could.
Dinah-Is something going on with you and Cian?
Mal-Was. That's why I've been upset all this time. I just didn't know exactly why...
Aria-So why?
Mal-Vi.. this it's your part to talk
Violet-It's... HomeTown are breaking up...
Lun/Ari/Dinah-WHAT? WHY?
Violet-All these fights that we saw this past month have been going on since last summer. Although they weren't that bad. They were rare and could be forgotten easily. The last couple months it's been terrible. Louis was pushing them a lot and you know it. No sleep, no break.. and then Japan! They had to leave everything beside. Some had finally got their lives fixed. Ryan and Evelyn were better than ever. Dean fell in love. Cian obviously wouldn't care as he'd be with his love but the others didn't want to go. We weren't that bad. I broke up with Louis anyway, Mal was with Cian, Luna was going to lose Jack anyway and the rest of us just didn't care. The only thing we'd loose would be Mary but we're not that close anyway. Evelyn wouldn't move in Japan and Ryan had to either leave her beside or leave HomeTown. Dean would have to stop dating and that's sad because he hasn't been so in love with someone and for a long while. Brendan has best friends that he doesn't want to leave behind. They told Louis not to move but he disagreed. He almost bought the house and he would have if the boys didn't break up. They said that it's better to separate ways than being sad and I don't blame at them. At least they will stay friends. I hope...
Aria-So no more sleep overs
Dinah-Jamings
Luna-At least they will be happy. I hope... Wait. Mal and Cian?
Violet-No matter what we have to stand by their side more than ever
Mal-I have to make a call
Aria-Send our greetings to him
Mal-Yeah sure
Dinah-From all of us.

*another sad chapter but this had to happen. Being a giant fan of hometown it was hard to write it so if any fans are reading I'm sorry for this and I feel you...
But anyway.. If you liked the chapter make sure to vote and add the story to your libraries/lists.
I hope you like the story so far and let's try to get it to 2.44k views by then💫*