A Sudden Phone Call (34)

November 20

Violet's pov
Tomorrow is our show with The Tide so today we're going to the gig to meet with the boys, reunite with New Hope Club and rehearse for tomorrow.
The New Hope Boys welcomed us with hugs and smiles and it didn't feel as much awkward with them as the first time. Except when I was about to hug Blake. That was one of the most awkward moments ever but I loved it. His hugs are amazing and I can live in his arms for ever!

Austin-Hi guys! I'm Austin and these are Nate Levi and Drew
Luna-Hi! I'm Luna and these are Aria Dinah Violet and Malese
Mal-You can call me Mal
Charlie-I'm Charlie and these are Liam Trevor Sean and Gabe
Blake-You know us but I'm Blake and that's George and Reece

We laughed at Blake and went inside. After the rehearsal which lasted for what seemed like forever we went for a walk. The Tide left early because they had to prepare some things for tomorrow and the ones left was me, New Hope Club, Malese, Sean, Trevor, Liam and Gabe as Charlie and Dinah went on a Date and Aria and Luna went home because they were still exhausted from the day.
It was around 12 and we were sat at the corner of a small fountain talking. Blake was sitting right to me, Sean Next, Malese next to him, then Trevor George Reece Liam and Gabe basically covering the entire fountain as Blake and Gabe were really close like as if they were sitting next to each other.
Blake and I spent the most time together, we talked a lot and came very close. I learned a few interesting things about him and he learned things about me too.
The last hour on the fountain we came closer than ever. Talking to him made me forget about all my worries. He was so sweet and amazing the entire time. He also gave me his jacket because I was quite cold. The night was so perfect and I just can't wait to see the boys again tomorrow.

November 24

Violet's pov
Today is the last show with the boys. Then it's OA's headline tour and then we say goodbye as we leave for tour with RoadTrip.
I don't know about The Tide but New Hope Club are definitely going to become great friends of ours and they already have. George is a Star Wars freak like me and Trevor and this is amazing! The other two boys are just freaks like me and the rest of us so we get along really well. We separated only a few hours ago but I already miss them and I can't wait to meet them again!

November 29

Violet's pov
Mal-Good morning everyone
All-Good Morning
Mal-How are you all doing?
All-Fine
Mal-Me too thanks for asking
Sean-Sorry. How are you today?
Seany-Ha ha so funny -_-
Charlie-By the way it is lunch time!
Mal-But I just woke up!
Trevor-It's 1.30 I can't wait any longer!
Julie-Good morning Malese! Just in time for lunch. Don't worry the food is light so it will be good for breakfast too
Mal-Thank you Julie! And good morning to you too!
Charlie-Stop saying good morning it's not morning anymore!
Julie-Yeah you're right sorry honey. I just came to tell you that me and Rik are going out for the day so the house is yours. I beg you with all my heart not to wreck it! Please! Just... Please!
Rik-And no balls inside!
Charlie-ok I'll take care of them have fun
Julie-...Is that supposed to make me feel better?
Dinah-Don't worry leave it on me!
Julie-Thank you so much! I knew I could count on you! Bye everyone! Good morning!
Charlie-MUM!
The Rest-Good Morning!

We all started laughing like crazy with Charlie's expressions and were interrupted by a phone call. I picked my phone and saw that it was Dayl. In the start I was so excited but after I found out what this call was about I wished I never had picked it up.

*this phone call is the death to me. Whoever knows HomeTown probably knows what it is about. Also Dayl's mam got married today!
But anyway. Interesting parts are a few chapters away! I hope that you'll keep reading until then.
If you liked the chapter make sure to vote and add the story to your libraries/lists.
I hope you like the story so far and let's try to get it to 2.40k views by then💫*