Fixed (50)

Sean-You're right. I do like her. And I hate her for that
Liam-Can you be more specific?
Sean-..She's broken too. But I don't know how to fix her. Luna was fixed by Jack. Dinah was fixed by Charlie. Violet is getting fixed by Trevor but it takes time because she's once healed and twice broken. She needs you mate. She really does.
Liam-Aria?
Sean-Aria has no one. But she seems fine
Charlie-They all seem fine...
Sean-Don't do my mistake. Don't let her go. You saw how much Blake broke her. Don't be the next one to break her heart.

I walked to Sean giving him a big hug followed by a dead silence but not an awkward. A dead one. A dead silence full of sad faces. I sat again on the pouf holding tight Violet's pillow, put my earphones on and listened to music.

Sean-We kissed.
Liam/Charlie/Gabe-What?
Gabe-Trevor. TREVOR!
Trevor-Huh?

I felt someone shaking me and I unplugged my earphones.

Sean-We were getting really close day by day. One time...

Throwback
Mal-Are you sure you got this?
Sean-Yeah I am! Don't be scared!
Mal-That's hard!
Sean-Have you ever seen me dance?
Mal-YES! THAT'S WHY I'M SCARED!
Sean-Oh come oooooon! Trust me please! Give me your hands
Mal-Maybe I should really ask Trevor...
Sean-He never dances
Mal-But he has the moves...
Sean-Have you seen him dance?
Mal-Yeah? All day with Violet? They either sing, jump, jam, listen to music, talk about music, fangirl or dance!
Sean-I've never seen that!
Mal-Because you are traveling in your own universe all the time
Sean-Whatever! I can dance and I will prove it to you!
Mal-Okay... Did you learn the choreography?
Sean-Yeah. Give me your hand. I got this!

She gave me her hand full of doubts and to be honest I didn't blame her. My dancing skills are non excited when I'm acting like a fool but then I was serious because I didn't want to screw this up. We did some of the moves we had to do a billion times because both of us
-thankfully!- did mistakes or forgot a move so it took a while until the finale; the biggest, hardest, most dangerous move of the entire choreography. I span her twice and then we separated going backwards and when she reached the end of the room she run to me. I had to catch her in the air, spin with her in my arms and slowly let her down at the floor. She was scared I'd fail so she didn't jump. It happened like 6 times and then she did. I held her. We span. We did it perfect. And then we did the entire dance perfect. And everything was perfect until the end.

Mal-That was amazing! You do can dance! Sorta...
Sean-Oh wow! For a moment I was scared that you'd say something good!
Mal-Shut up!

She said laughing and punched me friendly on the shoulder. Then she walked backwards to go get her bottle from the table but she tripped and I caught her. We didn't fall literally but netaphoricaly I was at the very bottom. She said thanks, went for water, I drank some too and then our second dance started. It was a slow dance but she had to be saying some lines while their song was playing and it was hard because instead of the lines we were singing. At some point we gave up and just...

The Girls' Pov
...Danced in the dark with me inside his arms. Barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite songs. If I didn't already like him I sure fell for him right then. And things got weird. We started talking for something and then... I don't know why, I didn't know why I just felt somehow and started tearing for no reason. He asked me what's up really scared and I said that there's nothing and stuff like this and then I said that I was sorry for being a mess. He just whispered underneath his breath but I heard it; you look perfect tonight. And then... he looked at me surprised because I didn't back up as I usually do when he says something like this but he knew I heard it. And then he leaned in. And we kissed. I kissed back. And then we pulled away and smiled. But then my smile fainted.

Mal-I'm sorry...
Sean-I'm not... I like you.. Malese.
Mal-....Why? I mean... I'm a mess...
Sean-You are not a mess! You are great!
Mal-No! I am a mess inside not just outside! I'm not good! I'm destroying everything! I can't do it! I'm sorry! I-...I have to go. I'm sorry....

Present
Dinah-So you do like him
Mal-Yeah but it doesn't matter. I don't want to destroy his life by having him to take care of me and my wounds. He's not Trevor.
Violet-What is that supposed to mean?
Mal-Trevor is broken too. You fix each other. The only thing I will do is to break him and he doesn't deserve it. Don't give up Violet! You would be perfect!
Violet-What makes you think that he is fine? We all have our problems. Give him a chance
Dinah-She is right. Maybe you'll be fine. If things don't work out you can always break up
Mal-But I dont wanna lose him as a friend
Luna-You call this warzone friendship?
Dinah-You are already losing each other. You have to talk.
Mal-Yeah... maybe you're right...

The Boys' Pov
Sean-And then she run away. We talk ever since but it's indeed a war zone. I don't wanna give up though. I want to fix her but I don't know how. I dont know what to do...
Trevor-Just follow your heart. Be patient, let her do things, get to know her ways and you'll find a way through them. Just don't give up mate...
Sean-Only if you promise me that you won't give up either.
Trevor-I......
_______________________________
Trevor-*spills his water* Violet!
Violet-*throws pillow*
Trevor-Ouch!
Violet-I'm so sorry! I didn't expect you! Oh my god that was scary!
Trevor-Tell me about it! What are you doing in the dark?
Violet-Cleaning this mess. I can't stand seeing it like this. What are you doing in the dark now?
Trevor-The same as you. When did you come?
Violet-Seconds ago. The others went to sleep. Where were you?
Trevor-I went to grab some water but I had headphones on so I didn't hear you. You can go to sleep if you want. I'll clean
Violet-No I'm good. I'll make some coffee and I'll be fine
Trevor-Its late for coffee
Violet-That didn't stop you *pointing to the half empty glass on the table*
Trevor-Ok you got me
Violet-If you don't want me here you can just say it
Trevor-No of course I want you! It's just that you are tired. You must have had an exhausting day ahead and I don't want you to get more tired
Violet-That's true but I want to do it. If I go to lay right now I'll start overthinking and you know how this feels.
Trevor-Cleaning the living room helps you clear your mind. I get it.
Violet-Let me guess; overthinking?
Trevor-Yeeeeah. You know. Violet-Tough day?
Trevor-You have no idea
Violet-Oh trust me I do
Trevor-How was your day?
Violet-Uhm....

*Thank you so much for over 3k views! Also please make sure to answer in the comments I'd appreciate it: if I would make another book for Sean and Malese would you read it? It will take me a while though to upload because I have no time to write and I also have to finish this book first.
I hope you like the story so far and if you do make sure to vote for the chapter💫*