Cute Snaps, Dates and Depression (Trevor's Pov) (21)

Liam's Pov
The girls left a few minutes ago and we already are bored. We are not in mood for anything knowing that that was the last time we got to be all together having fun as during the gig there aren't many things we can do.
______________________________
The day went by really slow and almost quietly. We went for a walk, jammed and played some fifa.
We were watching the girl's snapchats and they seemed to have a great time. Even though we were happy about it we also were sad knowing this may not be us instead of hometown any time soon. I don't want to lose them as friends it's amazing having them around. None of us wants. Hopefully somehow we will manage to see each other soon.
"Liam can I tell you?" "Sure" Trevor said with not a very happy expression thing that worries me a little. We went to Sean's room and closed the door so that no one would listen to what he'll say. "What's the matter? Let me guess you miss violet" "I miss all of them but no that's not it. Only." "What's up then?" "Have you seen her Snaps?" "Not since 2 hours ago. What's happening?" "Just look at them" "ok..." I took out my phone and looked at her Snaps. It was videos and photos with her and Brendan, all captioned with cute things like "missed him" "glad to be with him again" and "look at that cute face" and them cuddling and playing with his hair, and him lay on her belly and emojis like hearts💞💕💝💘❤ and the laughing-crying one😂, the monkey ones🙈, all of them🙉🙊 and stuff like that😌😄😍😒😚😊. There were a lot of them for 2 hours. They seemed like a very cute couple even though she said that they don't like each other more than just friends. I could see the pain in Trevor's eyes but said nothing. "I believe her. If she said that they don't like each other more than friends then that's true" "it doesn't seem true" "yeah but what we see isn't always what it looks like" and then I remembered something. Something that would brake him more. "She doesn't like Brendan. She likes a guy from her school called... Loui I think... Louis... Something like that" "Of course. Whenever I start to like someone something happens" "I think that this is for the best. She is Irish and you are American. You don't even know if you'll see each other soon. You can't be together anyways" "yeah but still it hurts. She seems so different. She is so not like the other girls I've met. She is so funny and serious in the same time. And so punk and girly. And we have the same music taste thing that's important for me! We jam together, I teach her bass, star wars marathons! I beg you for star wars marathons and she just makes the movie play and sits next to me without even ask because she knows that I'll want it! Only she can do that. And her accent... and her smile... and-" "Dude! Dude! Stop! You're making things worst!" "Yeah you're right" "wanna... go for star wars marathon and pizza?" "No I'm not in the mood" He never says no to this kind of proposal. Things are bad... very bad... "wanna go for a walk?" "Not in the mood. Thanks for trying but I think that I'll just stay in the room blasting Mayday Parade" "really? You usually blast all time low how come you change it?" "They're her favorite band..." "get your ass downstairs now! We are having a movie marathon with movies she doesn't like!" "She likes pretty much everything" "what does she not like" "umm... the walking dead" "The Walking Dead marathon it is! Come on! I'll order something with meat" "why?" "Because she hates it. Now let's go down" I dragged him down and sat him on the couch. Then we ended up sending Charlie and Sean for Nando's and we spent the night watching TWD. It was all good until Sean spoke. "Oh! Vi uploaded a photo with the boys! Nope that was Dayl. They fell asleep on the floor. I don't get the caption though" "let me see" "no you won't see and you hide your phone" "why Liam? Let him see" "Trevor no!" "But I want! I'm fine!" "From what?" "Nothing" "I don't see your problem. why not let him see?" "Come on Liam! I didn't even think about it the whole time! Let me see!" "I'll take that until you'll tell us what's going on" "nothing!" "Trevor what's up?" "I... I... kinda.. I..." "He likes Violet" "I KNEW IT!" "We all did actually" "Now I get why you don't want him to see the picture" "Why?" "Nothing" "Wait!" Gabe said and we all stopped talking and turned to face him. "You like Violet?" "Have you really not noticed by now?" "No" "Seriously? "It's hella obvious dude!" "I don't want to brake your heart but she is dating someone" "Louis?" "Yeah I think" "How do you know?" "I told him that she likes a guy called Louis but I didn't tell him they were dating I didn't know about this" "yeah it's new. He asked her like two days ago. We must forgot to mention. Wait. Is this why you were mad the first days? You were jealous of us?" "Not exactly. I was emotional. The braking up was still fresh. I lost Lucy not a long before that and it was just too much for me. And then the whole Violet thing happened and it made things worst" "I'm really sorry I didn't know you felt this way. You could have told me and we'd talk things out. I don't like her like that anyway" "not even then?" "No. I always was seeing her as a good friend of mine" "I feel so stupid right now" "That's fine. We all make mistakes. And it wasn't something that bad anyway" "sorry to interrupt this amazing moment but can we put in a movie? I'm sick of TWD" "yeah please!" "Fine".
And like this we were again the 5 close friends we were in the start. No fights. No hate among us. Just us hanging out and trying to cheer Trevor up.

Trevor's Pov
I woke up to the next morning really tired and annoyed from how quiet it was. As I was making my way to the kitchen I could hear Sean talking to someone. The other voice wasn't clear but the closer I got the more I recognized it. Is it...? It can't be I thought to my self walking closer. "Is this Violet laughing?" "Is this Trevor?" Her sweet voice filled the room right away. "Yes this is Violet laughing we're facetiming and yes this is Trevor coming" "Hey Violet! Not the band!" "Heyy you remeber!" Of course I do... I remember every single little detail you probably don't... "Hey Trevor! Good morning how are you?" "Good morning. Good and you?" "Good" "we miss you it's very quiet" "we miss you too! Even though it's not quiet here" "yeah I saw your Snapchat... How is it going? How does it feel being back in Ireland?" "Cold as always😂" "awesome!😂" "Are you talking alone?" "Morning Bren! No I'm facetiming the boys come say hi" Oh no... please don't bring him! "hello" "Hey!" "That's Sean and this is Trevor. That's Brendan" I waved hello with a fake smile but didn't talk. "nice to meet you" "nice to meet you too Brendan" "And this is Dayl! Hello! Morning Vi!" "Morning! Guys this is Dayl my brother. As he... already told... Well that's Sean and Trevor" "Nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too. We will meet properly at the London gig" "YOU WILL COME?" "SURPRISE!" "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!" She said jumping and squeezing both of them into a big hug and they did the same. I really want to meet Dayl whom she didn't stop talking about but I can't say the same for Brendan. It's nice knowing she has such a supportive brother and friend but I can't be with him. I don't think I'll be able to handle this...

Sean's Pov
Today is Friday which means that Trevor is devastated and moody. Me and the boys changed the date and the days in every phone and calender on the house so that we would fool Trevor and it worked for a while. "Something's wrong with the laptop. It says that it's Friday" "change it it's Thursday" "it's not changing. It needs to be fixed by an expert. I think it has viruses anyway" "I think it's fine" "no it's not. Yesterday it closed on its own" "I had it yesterday and it didn't" "it did to me. And it was freezing" "but I was the last who had it" "I woke up during the night. Please close it!" And then my mum messed up more. "Sean! What are you doing here?" "What do you mean? I live here" "you were supposed to go get my package from the post office!" "It's still Thursday it won't come until tomorrow" "TODAY IS FRIDAY!" "MOM! IT'S THURSDAY!" "Darling it's Thursday... THURSDAY!" "Thanks for trying Mr Killeen but I already got it. It's 'Thursday'. We all got it" He said giving me a disappointed stare and letting the laptop on the table before running out of the room. "I forgot about this..." "that's fine. He started to suspect us anyway". And since then everything was messed up. Trevor was mad at us because... "You really though that I would buy it? Do you have me for that stupid?" "No but it was worth it to try" "no it wasn't! That's insane! I'm fine! I'm totally fine with it!" "Promise that you won't look at her social media today" "don't worry I won't". And obviously he did. In the worst time. Right when she snaped a photo of her captioned with "Date?😏". And of course he broke. Even I broke seeing her than beautiful...

*big and quite emotional chapter but the next one is worth it and funny so stay tuned! thanks for 1.45k views! Keep voting and reading it would mean a lot. I hope you like st he story so far and hopefully you'll keep reading. Let's try to get this story to 1.50k views by the next time💕