Panic At The Cinema 183 (23)

Violet's pov
"So... what are we going to watch?" "I saw the trailer of inferno on tv the other day and it looked good" "Wanna watch it?" "Sure" "ok then" "Lets go to buy tickets. Hi. 2 tickets for inferno please. Don't even think about it put the money back! There you go" "thanks but you didn't have to" "that's a date. When on a date its all on the boy" "so sweet of you!" "Thanks! Going in?" "Going in!" He said and I gave him a smile walking inside. He bought a box of popcorn for each and we sat on an empty table waiting for the previous movie to finish so that we could get in. "So... tell me about you" "there isn't anything you don't know. I've already told you everything these years" "yeah I just love listening to you talking. That was cheesy wasn't it?" "A little but it's fine. Tell me about you" "you know me too" "not really. I always talk about me and you barely talk about you" "really?" "Yeah" "well, cheesy or not I do love hearing about you" "so... what are you hobbies?" "The ones you know. Soccer and sports in general, going for walks, I love going to the cinema, I love music..." "you do?" "Yeah. Why is it strange?" "I've never seen you with headphones or anything. You don't even have songs on your phone" "that's because I have an iPod and don't like to bring it in school but when I'm home I listen a lot of music and especially from YouTube" "Cool. What do you listen to?"

John's pov
"I love music" "you do?" "Yeah. Why is it strange?" "I've never seen you with headphones or anything. You don't even have songs on your phone"

John-I bet he doesn't and she'll ask him fav group and he won't know any
Jamie-no but he'll tell her groups to impress her
Christina-I can't wait to see what he'll do when she'll ask favorite song

"I listen a lot and especially from YouTube" "cool. What do you listen to?"

John-Told ya!

"Uhm... you know old school groups..." "like?" "Blink 18...3" "it's 2" "what?" "Blink 182" "yeah that's what I said" "you said... never mind. Fav song?" "Uhmmm... you know..." "I do?" "Yeah. The one you sing all the time."

Jamie-Told ya
Christina-Sush! Here comes my moment! We will laugh so hard at this!

"Which one? I sing a lot of songs" "you know. The one going...Bubble... Rubble... Disco Queen... Taking to the center of it... That one. I don't want to sing I suck" "you are talking about victorious" "yeah! I forgot the title thanks!"

Christina-Hold on don't laugh yet! Now comes the best part

"Such a tune!" "Yeah I know! Panic at the disco are awesome." "From my top 3... groups!"

Jamie-Is it bad that I hope she'll ask the other 2?
John-Yeah. But I do too

"Fav song has to be... I write.... tragedies... not sinsssss....?" "Are you asking me or telling me?" "Telling. Definitely telling"

Jamie-He is so red!

"Yours?" "That's what makes you beautiful" "I'd swear that this is from one direction... IF! I hadn't hear it. Disco are insane!" "Yeeeeah! Which are your other two top groups?" "Panic and Blink...." "the other one?" "Blink" "you said top 3" "blink counts for 2" "ok... let's go with that..."

Christina-He's so lame!
John-She hasn't do anything yet! Dayl said she's a queen when it comes to sarcasm!

"And... favorite lyric of one Blink 182 song?"

Jamie-Now we'll laugh

"The one I said before" "can you please tell it again brcause I don't remember which one it was?

John-She starts!

"Sure. It was... Bruble... bubble... disco... king... ... ... Going to the... centre." "Wasn't it panic at the disco?" "No....o?" "Yeah you're right I confused them"

Jamie-Queen? She's so bad at this!
John-Dayl said she was awesome!
Christina-Finally we go in!
Jamie-Oh no! Guys!
John-What?
Jamie-Just look at them
Christina-No! He caught her hand!
John-Quickly! Jamie try to take my tissues!
Jamie-On my way!
Christina-No don't! Stupid...

I started chasing Jamie to "take his tissues" and of curse we messed up and instead of "accidentally" throwing them on Violet they landed on a random person.

Christina-I'm pretty sure that if you threw it accidentally you'd have more chances to actually get them
John-Shut up! -_-

"Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine. Victorious Panic at at the disco. And it's I write sins, not tragedies is also from them. Nice try though"
_______________________________
Christina-That must huuuurt!
John-She started and now who stops her!
Christina-Hopefully no one!
John-I told you that it's better to be beside them than next!
Christina-Yeah you were right
John-Shhh the movie starts!
Christina-What are you doing? Close it!
John-Informing about the movie!
Christina-What?
John-Just look!
Christina-Oh yeah I got it

Me:he seems like a jerk but he hasn't do anything bad. They were just talking about bands you had to see this! It was hilarious at some points! Me and Christina are beside them and Jamie is infront with Emily. I'll tell you later more details because the movie starts.

*another boring chapter I know but I have no time to write because I have a lot of exams and it's hard to make time. I hope you like the story so far! If you do make sure to vote and add this song to your libraries/lists. Also lets try to get this chapter to 1.60k by next time. It would mean a lot and hopefully you'll read the next chapter too💕*