Chapter 7

Ginny's POV
I can not believe it, Harry is alive he survived the killing curse again, but he is in the middle of the hall as he and Voldemort walk in circles with there wands pointed at each other, no body could beat Voldemort in a duel, it's impossible to do, now that dumbledore is dead were doomed were probably all going to die.

Lily's POV
As Harry and Voldemort circle each other the room is silent as everyone listens to them arguing.
"I killed snape three hours ago, the elder wand is mine, dumbledore's plan went wrong potter."
"Yes it did, but it didn't backfire on me at all riddle, it backfired on you."
"But I killed snape three hours ago."
"Aren't you listening riddle, snape never beat dumbledore his death was planned."
"But then dumbledore good as gave me the wand. I removed the wand from its last masters tomb against there will."
"But holding it, using it doesn't make the wand truly yours, didn't you listen to olivander, the wand chooses the wizard. The true master of the elder wand was Draco Malfoy."
"But what does it matter, I will attend to Malfoy later, you no longer have the Phoenix wand so we duel on skill alone."
"I think you will find it matters a great deal, you see I got there first, I disarmed Draco weeks ago, so that means I'm the true master of the elder wand."