chapter 22

A/N I have decided to put the memories in italics, enjoy.

LILY'S POV

Today is the day were watching harry's memories, from what I've heard its not great, I don't know how good or bad his life has been but from what I've heard so far I doubt its very good.

"So, these are my memories of my time before school.  Ok? Lets go." Says Harry

The memory started and we saw a five year old Harry cooking breakfast for the Dursley's, all was as well as as it could be until harry accidentally dropped Vernon's mug of coffee. As soon as harry drops it he freezes, Vernon comes over and grabs his jumper which had clearly once belonged to Dudley due to its enormous size. Harry is hung on the back of a door and Vernon slams the door so it hits a wall and in the process knocks Harry out. the memory changes and we can see harry in the zoo talking to a snake, Dudley sees the snake and runs over and knocks harry to the floor, not long after the glass vanishes and Dudley falls into the enclosure and when he tries to get out the glass is back in its original place. When they arrived back at the Dursley's house, we see for the first time where harry slept, a cupboard, the made MY SON SLEEP IN A CUPBOARD. The memory once again changes but now we can see Harry in a hut in the middle of the sea whishing himself a happy birthday and suddenly the door is knocked down and i see a familiar face, Hagrid. When i see Hagrid i instantly feel relieved, that is until i find out the harry thought we died in a car crash and he found out that he is a wizard. Even though me and my sister hated each other this was still too far. This just takes things to a whole new level, I think we need to may my dear sister petunia a visit.

"I think we need to pay my dear sister petunia visit don't we?" I say while shaking with rage.

"Did the always treat you like that harry?" Says Remus (who is a generally calm person) with anger evident in his voice.

"Yeah, always like that, that wasn't to bad, there was worse than that." Says Harry, who isn't really angry but is still showing hate to his uncle, aunt and cosine.

"What was worse than that?" I question hoping it isn't to bad

"It wasn't a punishment but, I didn't even know your names until I was eleven because when ever I asked the said they were stupid idiots who died in a car crash and don't deserve for there names to be remembered.'" Says Harry looking at his feat.

"we are going to go there NOW." I say probably as red as my hair and still shaking with rage and hatred towards the three Dursleys.

A/N so firstly, i'm able to type this on a laptop so hopefully less spelling errors because i was using an ipad mini or my phone which resulted in quite a few spelling errors. secondly, thank you so much for 500 reads, i never thought this book would actually get any views at all let alone 500. anyway thank you again and if you do enjoy please give it a vote and share the story with you friends.