Chapter 13

James' POV
Harry has dropped his wand and lucious is running to grab it, then it flies of and into Harry's hand, which lucious is stunned by which gives Harry time to stun and bind him and take his wand, just as Harry does this auroras come running into the room and to their surprise, all the death eaters are bound and ready to be carted of to azkaban.

"So Harry, wand less magic." Yells Sirius
"Well yes." Says Harry quite quietly
"That was amazing potter." Says mcgonagall as she come over to Harry."you really would give dumbledore a run for his money."
"Yeah." Harry says with a sigh
"Dad do want to play quiddich?"
"You play quiddich? What position?"
"Seeker, since first year."
"First year, you must be the youngest seeker in a century."
"Yeah, and I'd like you to know, while I've been on the team griffindore haven't lost a match."
"So they haven't lost a match for 7 years?"
"Well no, 3rd year we did t Finnish a game because I was attacked by a dementor, 5th year my broom was taken from me for no real reason and this school year I didn't go to school."
"Why didn't you go to school Harry?"I said sighing
"We were looking for objects called horcruxes, they contained parts of voldemorts soul, it really was quite an adventure."
"I don't suppose it as as good as Sirius breaking out of azkaban."
"Well here is a quick list, we broken in and out of the minstrel of magic, Malfoy man or and last but not least gringotts, we escaped on the back of a dragon."
"That is quite a bit better than Sirius."
"Yeah, anyway, I'll show everyone my memories soon, in the pensive."