Chapter 12

Lily's POV
"Harry? Have to been, cutting."
"Mum, what do you mean?"
"I mean why do you have lightning bolt scars on your chest and forehead?"
"Oh those, there marks from the killing curse, I've had the one on my head since I was one and the one on my chest I got a few days ago."
"Oh right, I didn't know."
"Not to worry, muggles think I have mental issues because I have the scar."
"Yeah I can see why not everyday you see someone with a lightning bolt scar on there forehead."
Just then lucious Malfoy walk in followed by about 10 or so death eaters.
"We've come to get potter." Yells lucious
"Which one?" Someone yells from the back of the hall
"There is only one potter alive."
Then at this Harry stands up
"Hello lucious."
"POTTER"
"What did I do."
"YOU KILLED OUR MASTER."
"your great master that got defeated by a one year old child." Said Harry with an amused face
"SHUT IT POTTER." He says raising his wand.
"Calm down calm down, just sharing the facts." Says Harry who also has his wand out, as soon as the both have there wands out all the adults pull out there wands and point towards the death eaters.
"So potter, come with us or we duel here and everyone watches you die here."
"Well lucious I say we duel here, so everyone sees you lose to a 17 year old."
"AVARDA KEDVRA." Yells lucious, I see the curse fly towards Harry but then Harry blocks the spell with a rock that was laying under one of the tables.
"Is that it lucious?"
"You annoy me potter." Just then lucious Malfoy summons fiendfyre as well as some of the death eaters, I can see the terrified faces of everyone in the room but Harry, he remains calm and summoned his water tornado which completely obliterated the fiendfyre. As they continue to duel Harry dives to the side and drops his wand this is the end for him.